The movie

Your POV
We just got back, "you should probably go tell Nick your staying here." Jacob said "yeah." I said and walked to my house. When I got there I seen Nick walking around playing Pokemon Go "hey." he said and put down his phone "hey, I'm gunna be staying at Jacobs for a bit instead of here." I said "cool." he said kind of sad. I walked back to Jacobs. When I got there I seen Caroline sitting by the door crying with a pillow and a bag of chips, "What happened?" I asked "my boyfriend broke up with me." she said then started crying into the pillow. Jacob came downstairs "hey." he said "hey, do you wanna go to the movies with Leah and Hayden." I asked "sure, what movie." he asked "I don't know, I think it's The Conjuring 2." I said "ok, but I'm sitting beside you." he said "why wouldn't you." I said still waiting for Leah to text me back.

Jacob's POV
I'm so excited to go to the movies with (y/n), "there on there way now, so we should probably start walking." (y/n) said "yeah." I said. Caroline was still sitting at the door "are you gunna be ok?" (y/n) asked Caroline "yeah I'll be fine." Caroline said, we started walking. We held hands on the way About half way there where about half way there we seen Leah, "hey Leah, where's Hayden." (y/n) asked "he's waiting for us there." Leah said. When we got there Hayden was waiting by the door "I already bought the tickets." he said and walked beside Leah. Form what I know they both like each other, but there not dating yet. We got popcorn and walked in, the seats went, me, (y/n), Leah, Hayden, we where on the second row down from the top. When the movie started (y/n) moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder, I put my arm around her. We cuddled though the hole movie, when it ended I almost forgot Leah and Hayden where still here. We all walked out together and stud by the door, Leah whispered something to (y/n) "we'll be right back." Leah said, her and (y/n) went around the corner talking after a few seconds they came back, "don't tell anyone." Leah said "I won't." (y/n) said and walked over to me, "let's go back to the house." I said "sure." she said. When we got back Caroline moved to her room and stopped crying, we went in my room "what was that about with Leah." I asked "Hayden asked her out, she said yes, and she's staying at his house tonight." she said.