Chapter 11: "I Can Smell The Drama."

Start from the beginning

"Says the girl wearing a cake of make up and wearing shorts as if she was a stripper." I retorted. 

"Why you little bitch! No one insults me and gets away with it!" she says, getting ready to slap me. Before she could, I stopped her with my hand. 

"Woah there. I don't think you should be slapping me right now." I said. "Don't you remember me, Sabrina?" 

"No, wait! Are you one of those sluts from the thirty and older mens club?!" she asked with a smirk, thinking that she had won. 

"Wait, how would you know if I was a slut from a club with old men?" I inquired. Obviously, she has probably been there. She didn't even get to respond because I continued speaking, "And no, no, no. Don't you remember me? Remember the girl you used to push in lockers?" 

"Who? I push many people in lockers? Just ask the guys at this school." she winks. Ew. 

"No thanks. Wouldn't want to remind them of you. But, remember? Andrea? The nerd you used to bully?" I asked with a smirk. 

"Doesn't ring a bell!" she said smiling. I opened my bag and got my glasses. I put it on. Her face instantly turned into a frown. "Wait! Nerd?! That ugly nerd I used to bully?! What are you doing back here, bitch?!" she exclaimed with her squeaky, high pitched voice. 

I rubbed my ears before speaking. "I'm here because I can. So do you like the new me?" I asked while twirling and showing her myself. 

She glared at me and after a few seconds she smirked again, "As if. But always remember this, nerd. Once a nerd always a nerd." and with that she walked out of the cafeteria and everyone just stared at me eyes opened. I saw Ethan and his crew in the back of the line, watching. At least they waited in line. If they didn't they would hear it from me. 

I went back to Colette. "Dude! That was intense! No one has talked to Sabrina like that! You're a legend!" she said, adoration gleaming in her eyes. She high fived me. 

"Nah, that was just me standing up for myself. I mean she needed to be set straight. But I know that she won't give up just like that." I stated. 

"Yeah well. You seem to be the center of everyone's attention right now since you talked back to McWhore." she giggled. 

I couldn't help but laugh at her nickname for Sabrina. "I like that nickname. But let them look. I honestly don't care anymore." 

"Well looks like Ethan has an interest in you since he hasn't stopped looking at you." she stated, glancing behind the line where Ethan was. "I can just smell the drama."

"Well too bad I'm not interested in him." I stated. By now, everyone was back to doing their own things. "And smell the drama?" I burst out laughing. 

"That's impossible! Every girl has a crush on him!" she exclaimed. "And yeah, why not?" 

"Even you?" I asked with a raised brow. 

"Of course not. He's not my type and besides I have a boyfriend." she said, while blushing. I guess she wasn't used to talking about her boyfriend.

"Oooh! What's he like?" I asked. We were now getting food and putting it in our trays. 

"He's from our rivalry school. But trust me, he's really nice!" she defended, thinking I would judge her boyfriend for going to school there. 

"Cool! I mean I don't blame him for being in that school. I mean even I hate our school." 

"Well he's really awesome! And I think he's coming here next week for our first football game." We were really good at football. Our school was number one in the state. Although, I didn't really share any school spirit.