Chapter 11: "I Can Smell The Drama."

Start from the beginning

"What?! No it didn't! It was just me asking you to stop." I explained. That did not count as a question. 

"Exactly, key word, asking." he said with a smug look, thinking that he had won. Well he has because I have no idea how to respond to that. 

"Okay. Whatever." 

"So, have you had a boyfri-" he was cut off by the bell ringing. 

"Well nice talking to you." I said with sarcasm and grabbed my stuff. I basically ran to my next class because I didn't want to talk to him even more. But then I remembered that he was going to be in my class again. I hate this. 

"Hey Andrea!" Colette greeted when I walked into my next class. 

"Hey." I replied. 

"So I was wondering if you wanted to sit with my friends and I at lunch?" she asked shyly, thinking that I would say no. 

"Of course! I don't even have any friends here. So I would love to sit with you." I smiled. I was glad that I was making friends. I was glad that I finally had someone to talk to. It felt nice. 

"Cool! So how was being partners with Ethan?" she asked.

"Horrible. He was, I don't even know." I said, with a laugh at the end. She laughed along and that was when the teacher spoke. I hadn't even noticed that Ethan came in and was sitting with one of his friends. 

"Okay class. I will be giving you guys free time since it is the first day of school." the teacher said and time drifted off. 

Each class was pretty much the same. They would either give us free time or just let us get to know each other more. And luckily, I never got paired with Ethan again. I met some of Colette's friends in these classes and they were really nice. I met Colette's twin brother, Cam. He was really sweet and sort of shy. He has to be one of the cutest guys here at school. I learned that he plays soccer for our school and that he was ten minutes older than Colette. 

It was now lunch time and I was walking to the cafeteria with Colette. Cam had to go meet up with the school's soccer coach for more information on try outs. Colette said that Cam was the best at soccer and that she wouldn't be surprised if he was captain this year. 

"Here it is! Our awesome cafeteria!" she exclaimed. Our cafeteria hasn't changed that much. Other than the new lunch ladies and a few new tables. I remembered each and every memory I experienced here. I remember when Sabrina dumped my own juice into my shirt. Yeah, I was in a sticky situtation that time. Oh and I remember when Ethan used to throw his tater tots at me just to annoy me.

"Hello? Earth to Andrea?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Colette snapped her fingers in front of my face. "So do you want to go in line to get food?" I nodded and we walked to the line. I remember the popular people cutting me all the time when I was in line. Speaking of popular people, queen of the whores just walked in. That's right, Sabrina. 

"Move it!" she yelled at a poor boy who had been waiting for his friend that was in line. Sabrina then looked at the girl in the front and the girl instantly moved right away. Her clones were right behind her and all of them just cut in front of everyone. 

I told Colette that I will be right back and I didn't even get to hear her response because I was already right behind Sabrina. I tapped her shoulder and said, "Who do you think you are?" I asked with extra sass. 

"Aww. Is this the new girl everyone was talking about? I don't know what the guys see in you. You look like a whore." she said. Wow, now that I was face to face with her I can actually see the layer of make up she was wearing.