Forever Dead ::19:: To Kill and Angel is to Kill your Soul

It has come! Holiday season is over. Expect weekly updates (heres hoping geek squad fixed my computer) 

Like me on facebook to get special updates and mini stories. Want to know more about Queen Latissa and King Jeoffrey? Or what about Lucia and her beloved? The only way you will know is to find out! 

Click the external link button to be taken there --------------------------->

OR

Click the home button on my profile page to be brought there

OR

Just search for it! I'm under  

Julia Clark - Jc83189

“So you know of me? I thought my brother would have hid my existence from his family.” She said, circling me. Lucia still had her mouth open, watching me with nervous eyes.

“I thought you were dead. Dad said…” I said, about to tell the story of how his sister disappeared years ago while he was away at college.

I remember finding her picture, hidden among my grandmothers things when she passed away. I asked my father who she was. The tormented look that came across his face was heartbreaking.

He recounted the story his other sister, Margaret, had told him. Vampires murdered her, and they took her baby daughter

That was how my mother and father met. A support group for those that lost loved ones to the Vampires. My mother’s sister Julie had disappeared as well.

“You don’t have to tell me the lies my dear brother fed you. How is he by the way? Still lying down?” she smirked and walked towards Lucia.

“Isn’t this a nice family reunion? You two are cousins you know! Well, not really.” She looked me in the eyes and I saw the knowledge she held there.

“What do you know?” I asked.

“I know what I need to, Audrina.” She said. “And what I know, you don’t need to. Lucia, do what I ask. I don’t want there to be consequences.” She turned her icy gaze onto Lucia’s and I saw her shrink back with fear.

Carmen threw one more look over her shoulder and left. I saw the bow and arrow attached to her back as she ran into the woods, leaving me with more confusion to add to my pile.

“Are you alright?” I asked Lucia. She took a trembling step towards me, and then crumpled to the ground. Tears broke through her eyes and she let down her wall.

“Oh Audrina, I don’t know what to do!” she wailed. I sat by her, rubbing her shoulders softly like my mother did for me.

“Lucia, it’s ok. Just tell Nicholai.” I didn’t finish my sentence before her panicked face met my own.

“I can’t! And you can’t either. If they find out I’ve been helping the VSA then they will kill me.” A thought occurred to me and I met her eyes.

“Lucia… are you the one who has been killing the girls?”

“No! I would never, I swear I would never do that.” She whimpered. I looked into her eyes and felt like she was telling the truth. I trusted her for some odd reason, an emotion I couldn’t afford to have in this world.

“Okay. I believe you. Just calm down.” I watched as she visibly shook. I knew how Nicholai was; she was right, he would kill her in an instant if he knew of her betrayal.

“Audrina, I don’t know what to do…” I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and nodded my head.

“What does she want you to do?” I asked, hoping in some way I could help her.