Captured

All Mika could see was a spot on the wall in front of her. It wasn't that everything was black, in fact nothing was dark at all. Everything was white.
Bright, shining, glowing even. Nothing can be seen. There wasn't anything to see. This isn't real, she thought to herself. This isn't real.
The feeling was odd, like sleeping but still so...awake. Her body wasn't there, just her thoughts and the white "thing". But there again was that spot. Just a splotch of black in an all white world. Maybe if she called... but no-her voice wouldn't come. Mika started to panic. She couldn't feel anything, she wasn't breathing, was she... could she... no. She was alive. She was still living, but what was death? Did she....die? Did she fail the mission, and died trying?
"You aren't dead."
Something in all of the brightness spoke. Something was still there. Who's there? She tried to look around, but everything was the same. Glowing white. That one little spot, but now it's was a big one. Growing size. Mika tried to scream, to run. There wasn't anything to run from, no where to run too, nothing to move.
"Come closer." The words seemed to form into her own thoughts, but they weren't hers. The black spot finally covered her vision, becoming the wall around her.
Mika finally understood. The black spot wasn't coming towards her....she was moving towards it.