"I don't know what to say." This time she did giggle, bringing the girl back up. 

"You don't have to say anything, just accept it. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have this bay, I mean it Dany; you've really helped me these past few years, I want to do this in return." The girls embraced one more time before tugging apart, 

"Before I go,  I need you to do one last thing for me, I need you to travel with me to Vaes Dothrak, I have some unfinished business there." Dany nodded, the two walking through the private quarters. 

"You haven't introduced your handsome husband yet, that really was a good match." Rosaerys smiled to her before peeking over her shoulder, dark orbs meeting her own. 

"I thought it would be better over dinner, where we were all together, and we can tell you of our plan." Dany nodded, dinner wasn't too far away but she would have preferred to know the Stranger who had entered her home. Rosie sensed her unease, giving a gently squeeze of her hand before a soft smile. 

"You can trust him Daenerys, he wouldn't hurt us." She believed that with her whole heart, Oberyn wouldn't; perhaps with the odd word spoken out of spite but other than that, never. Dany placed a small kiss on her cheek before departing, Oberyn soon filling her space. 

"Dany does not approve?" He was reserved, which was unlike Oberyn. His dark brows were bent, the slight in dent in the middle evidence he was uncomfortable. This wasn't the Oberyn she was used to. She rose a hand to his cheek, her thumb running across his cheekbone. 

"No! Just apprehensive, she doesn't know you." Oberyn nodded, before smiling. 

"So I'm handsome, am I?" A laugh ripped from Rosaerys lips, trust Oberyn to pick up on that. 

"Come Lover, we may have time in the market place before Dinner, I want to show you the beauties of Meereen." Oberyn began to wrap his hand around hers, letting her tug him wherever she wanted.

"I'm already looking at a beauty of Meereen." Rosie shook her head, the blush rushing to her cheeks before she could control it. He was slick with his words, she would give him that. 

The two slipped away from the Pyramid, and into the winding streets of Meereen. Heavenly spices tickled their noses, before the colourful trinkets drew them close, the traders of Meereen dressed in some of the finest silks available. 

"Have you been to Meereen before, Oberyn? I don't recall asking you." He turned, his eyes remaining alert at any dangers for the Queen. 

"No, one of the few places I have never been. It is beautiful however, I regret not coming here before." His attention darted from one seller to another, he had Dornish guards trailing them, along with some Unsullied but they couldn't get to them close enough if there was a sudden attack. Oberyn's hand hovered lightly over the dagger stuffed into his belt, the cold metal a symbol of protection.