Underswap Papyrus x Accused! Reader

It was another day at the skelebros house and you and Papyrus were just on the couch watching some TV, being lazy. You and Papyrus were super close friends since a year ago when you first came to the underground. You were the first person he had ever trusted so quickly. Today, however, something happened that caused you both to split appart. 

"Hey, what were you doing last night?" Papyrus asked from the other side of the couch. "I was out at Muffet's, why?" You asked giving him a questionable look. "Really? Cuz Sans came back home last night injured and he won't tell me why." Papyrus says in a slight accusing tone. "Are you accusing me?" You asked begining to sit up. "Maybe I am." 

"You know I would NEVER hurt Sans." You say getting frustrated. "Would you?. Papyrus says still accusing you. "What is wrong with you?! How do you all of a sudden not trust me?!" You shout standing up. Sans peeks out from the kitchen, a bandage wrapped around his head and tears in his glowing blue eyes. "I don't know, maybe it's kinda hard to believe you were 'just at Muffet's' when Sans came home hurt and wouldn't tell me who did it!" Papyrus yells. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! URG! FINE, IF YOUR GONNA BE THAT WAY THEN I'M GONE!" You shout leaving and slamming the door. Papyrus looked down and said nothing. Sans cried silently. 

You went back to Muffet's and sat down at the counter. You folded your arms and laid your head down on the table. Muffet looked at you curiously. "Is everything alright dearie?" She asked. You just shook your head. Muffet sighed and got you a glass a light alcohol that tasted like sherbet. You sipped that and decided to tell her. "Papyrus accused me of hurting his brother. I don't know why he accused me of all people. . .maybe it's just because I'm human and no matter how close we are, I will always be he first to be accused." You say, hating on yourself. 

"Now dearie, just because your human has nothing to do with it. You shouldn,t be accused just because your a different species. I know you didn't do it and if you would like to stay with me you can." Muffet says. "Thanks Muffet." You say. 

Back at the skelebros house, it had been five hours sonce the incident and Sans had calmed down. Papyrus kept mumbling on how he shouldn't have accused you and he wish he could take it back. Sans walked over to Papyrus. "P..Papy." Sans asks. "Ya bro?" Papyrus says looking up. "I..I, um, need to tell you something." Sans says looking down. Papyrus pats the seat next to him and Sans sits down. 

"Um...(Y/n) d..didn't hurt me. Alphys did b..but I didn't want you to get mad at her because it was an accident so I didn't tell you a..and now (y/n)'s g..gone and it's all m..my f..f..fault!" Sans began to cry and Papyrus quickly pulled him into a hug. (THIS IS PLATONIC AND BROTHERLY!) "No Sans it wasn't your fault. I was stupid and accused her because I was worried." Papyrus says. Sans pulled away and smiled a bit. "So your not mad at Alphys or (y/n)?" Sans asked. "No, I am a little disappointed in Alphys but thats it. Now I just need to go find (y/n) and hopfully bring her home." Papyrus says. 

Back with you, you stayed in a spare room upstairs at Muffet's. As you laid there you couldn,t stop thinking about Papyrus. You figured he hated you right now. You missed his lazy smile and how he always cracked a joke or two..wait, what were you thinking he's your friend, was, your friend. Maybe you wanted it to be a little something more, but, that chance is gone now. If he's going to accuse you without think then he doesn't deserve you. 

It's been a day and you haven't left the room. It was the begining of night fall and there was a light nocking on the door. "Come in." You say, your voice sore from crying. Muffet came in. "Dearie, Papyrus is here to see you and apologize. He was bugging me all day about letting him see you. You might want to just go talk to him." Muffet says. You think for a minute then sigh. "Alright, fine." 

You go downstairs and into the bar. Papyrus is sitting at on one of the bar stools, his foot tapping nervously. You walked up next to his seat and crossed your arms, starring at him. He looked up and saw you, he smiled nervously. "(Y..y/n), I didn't mean to accuse you I..I was just w..worried about Sans and I was stupid and blammed you first without th..thinking. I should have trusted y..you more I'm so so sorry (y/n)." Papyrus rambbles. When he finished you just staired at him. 

You felt a smile comming on at how sincere he was but you wanted to drag this out a little longer, so you turned around and huffed. A moment later you felt arms gently wrap around your middle and a sweater press against your back. You didn't do anything and kept your arms crossed. "I saw you start to smile, does that mean you forgive me?" Papyrus asked in a slight pleading tone. He presses his head against the top of your back. 

"Yes." You reply letting your arms drop. "I love you." He mumbles then tenses up realizing what he said. "I love you to Papy." You say. His body relaxes and he spins you around and hugs you close. "I'm so glad." He says kissing the top of your head. You look up at him and he looks at you. Slowly your faces get closer. Papyrus seems to hesitate as if asking permission. You answer by sealing the kiss. It was soft but passionate. Your lips moving in perfect sinc. Muffet had gone back upstairs by now. When you both broke the kiss, Papyrus picked you up bridal style and began to carry you back home for a night of cuddles and kisses.