Horrortale! Papyrus x reader

A/N: I'm using the Papyrus up top in the picture for this one. X3 

You made your way along the chilly snow. You wrapped your black cloak tight around you. The trees on ether side of the path seemed to reach for you. You kept your head down not looking a the trees. You had quite the fear of tall, lengthy things. The sound of creatures lurking not to far away echoed through the dark, dim litted area. You made your way to a better clearing and heard a tapping noise. You decided to avoid going in that direction. 

You had to end up taking a detour into the woods because of a monster wandering the path. You hated being alone in a forest of tall trees. They moved in the wind making them look even more eerie than usual. You kept your head low and avoided looking at the hand like branches. You hoped your cloak wouln't snag on anything. 

A terrifyingly screeching sound hit your ears. You looked behind you and saw way in the distance, a skiny figure on all fours scuttling towards you. You made a quick dash for a clearing of any sort or a hidding spot. Your cloak snagged on a dead bush. You yanked at it but no luck. You saw the scuttling figure run closer. You had realized it was a tall, lengthy, skeletal monster with razor sharp teeth. This was the most terrifying thing you had ever seen. You undid your cloak and left it. You ran as fast as your legs could carry you. Your simple, torn, pale (f/c) dress waving fiercely as you sprinted. 

You tripped over a large tree root and skidded along the snow, hitting your head on the stump of a tree. Your arm was cut and bleeding and your vision began to darken. The last thing you saw was the lengthy monster crawl over to you and look down at you with it's jaws wide open. 

HT! Papyrus P.O.V 

I caught the scent of a human with a hint of a very sweet vinilla smell. I tracked it and saw the human in the distance. I let out a screach and began to chase them they ran, terrified. There cloak snagged on a dead bush giving me a better gain on them. They caught sight of me, the look on there face was of absolute fear. They threw the cloak off and sprinted again. I continued to chase them on all fours, I realized it was a human female. 

The human soon tripped on a root causing them to fall and cut there arm, and hit there head on a tree stump. Her eyes began to close. I opened my jaws widely ready to bite into her flesh as she closed her eyes passing out. I hesitated and looked at her for a moment. She had silky (h/c) hair and lush pink lips. I closed my jaws and tilted my head to get a better look at her. She seemed so frail and beautiful. Like a flower left out in the snow, paling but still clinging to life in a cold dark place. 

She was a gem in this reached place. I could make a quick snack of some other monster later. I back tracked and found her now slightly torn cloke. I went back to the female and picked up her delicate body, wrapping it in her cloke. I stood to my full hight and stawked my way back home, cradling the human in my arms. They were quite cold so I held them close. The scent of her blood was making me hungry and I'm sure every monster in a mile radius can smell it to. 

Some dog monsters snarled and barked at me to give them the girl. I screached menacingly at them flashing my razor teeth, showing them this human was mine and to back off or they would become my lunch. I quickly made it home and looked down at the female in my arms. Her breathing was shallow and blood began to soak through the cloak. Going upstairs to my room, and lay her on my bed. I unwrapped the cloke from her to see her wound. I refrained myself from eating right then and there.

I cleaned the wound and wrapped it in gauze. The human seemed to be shivering a bit still. I brushed some hair from her face. Watching her chest rise and fall slowly. 'Why does this female make me feel so warm and fuzzy?' I sighed and got on the bed, curling around her protectively. 

After about a half an hour I heard the front door open. Great, now I have to get up and distract Sans for a bit to make him think everythings fine. 

Your P.O.V 

You woke up. . .on a bed? I winced as I sat up to quick. A sharp pain on my arm. I look to see my arm wrapped in gauze. Who in this horrible place would help me? I quickly got pulled away from my thoughts when he door opened making me jump and fall out of bed. I look over at the door to see the lengthy skeleton slink in the room standing to its full height. Your eyes widened in horror and you scooted back until you hit a wall. 

You curled up and cowered in the corner of the room intimidated by the height and apperence of the thing. It slowly stepped towards you. You couldn't stop staring at it. The creature lowered itself to where it was on all fours. It crawled closer, slowly, keeping its eyes trained on you. As soon as it was about two feet from you, you hid your face in you knees. The creature made a small whine sound causing you to peek up at it. It lowered itself to where it's chest was touching the ground in an tame way. You looked at it for a moment. The creature tilted its head just slightly. 

Being a bit brave you slowly reached out a hand to the creature. It stayed still but its eyes watched your hand cautiously. You very gently place a hand on the side of its face. Thhe monster tenced up and you were about to pull your hand away but it leaned into your touch, almost purring. It began to nuzzle your hand slightly. You let out a small giggle. The creature slowly reached out a hand from his low position towards you now. You looked at his hand nervously. The creature must have scensed it becsuse he let out a another small whine.

You sat still and accepted his hand. The creature placed his large  skinny hand on the side of your head. It's fingers running through your hair making you calm down a bit more. The creature scensed this as well. It soon stopped through and crawled over to the bed, and climbing ontop of it, still in a low crouch. You slowly stood up and looked at it. The creature seemed to be waiting for you. Cautiously you climbed on the bed, sitting and facing the wall. You felt the creature shift and it's arms wrapped around you pulling you into it's rib cage. You looked up and saw how tall it was even jus sitting up. You whimpered slightly.

"Human?" It spoke quietly. "Y..you can s..s..speak?" You ask. "Yes...are you intimidated by my height?" It asked. You hesitate but nod. The creature lowered it's head to rest softly on yours. "I am Papyrus." It said. 'Huh, so it had a name to.' "(Y..Y/n)." You say. Papyrus nodded. "W..why d..did you s..s..safe me?" You asked. Papyrus froze for a moment. "I'm not to sure, your the only beautiful and kind thing in this place." He says. You blush but Papyrus didn't realize what he said was tooken differently in your view. 

Your stomach growled. "Sounds like your hungry (y/n)." Papyrus says. You blush and nod. "First get cleaned up, I should have some spair cloths your size in here somewhere." He says and crawls off the bed starting to suttle over to his drawer. He pulls out a long large, dark (f/c) sweater and some black leggings. Papyrus scuttles back staying low to the ground still. He places the clothing on the bed. "I will be downstairs, come down in about ten minutes when your done." He said. You nodded. 

You grabbed the cloths and went into the bathroom. You washed your hair and used a rag for your body minding you injury. You got dressed and dried your hair. Walking downstair you make your way to the kitchen. Papyrus was standing to his full height. You shuffled into the kitchen, the sleeves of the sweater slightly to long for your arms. Papyrus turned to you and blushed a bit at gow cute you looked. "S..so, (y/n), what do you want to eat?" He asked lowering himself. "U..um, spaghetti?" You say. He gived you a questioning look.

You tell him how it's made and surprisingly, he had all the ingredients. You both made the delicious dinner. "Wow this is really good (y/n)!" Papyrus said. "Thanks! I..It's what I used to eat on th..the surface." You say. When you both finish eating you both sat on the couch. Papyrus pulled you onto his lap holding you protectively. You blushed but hugged him and hid your face. He looked down at you smiling slightly. Papyrus was never going to let any other monster hurt you.