"Yeah yeah, come on squirt." He says leading the way out the door.

I place a kiss on Lucas's head and see them out just as our hair dresser drove into our driveway. She and the makeup artist get their things down and I show them in, then up the stairs to my bathroom where I usually have my makeup spread out.

"Lilah they're here, come on." I say, peaking my head into her bedroom.

She follows me out and into my room where Yolanda and Linda are setting up their things to get to work on our hair and faces.

"Are you excited?" Linda asks Lilah as she begins to brush out her hair while the curler heats up.

Lilah shyly nods her head with a smile, "Yeah, I'm ready for the party to start." She laughs.

I smile and look at Lilah, still seeing the little two-year-old that would climb on her stool to play with my makeup and ask to wear my high heels.

Today is Lilah's fifteenth birthday and we decided to throw her a quinceañera to celebrate. As soon as she turned fourteen Jaime's side of the family quickly began to ask when we would start planning the party.

After a bit of thinking we asked Lilah what she wanted to do and she immediately agreed and became so excited at the thought, we just couldn't say no.

Her theme is Under the Sea, which suits her very well, since she was a baby she'd been obsessed with mermaids and anything sea related.

I can't deny saying that Lilah has grown to become a very smart and talented young lady, she's good in school and hangs with a good crowd so I have nothing to be worried about.

In her free time, she goes to anti-bullying clubs to help by talking with her classmates that just need a friend, I can't lie and say I felt so much happiness when she told Jaime and I that she was signing up for the club.

Other than that, she is in drama and always talks about wanting to act so if there's an audition in town Jaime and I take her so she can try out.

She's been in a few commercials but as far as television shows, she's decided that she'd rather wait until she's done with high school so she can graduate with her friends.

She's still a daddy's girl and like I've joked about before, has Jaime wrapped around her finger.

After Jaime and I got married I became pregnant with my baby boy Lucas, although now he says he's too old to be called my baby boy, I still say it to get on his nerves.

He's thirteen and loves getting on Lilah's nerves, when he's not doing that he plays football or is locked in his room playing video games or strumming one of Jaime's old acoustic guitars.

"I told dad yes." Lilah says breaking me out of my thoughts.

"To what?" I ask with my eyebrows scrunched up.

She gives me a grin, "What has he been asking me for the past three months?"

"When did you say this?" I ask.

"Just right now, I texted Uncle Vic to get their things because they have a show tonight then told dad. He's pretty much freaking out." She laughs showing me his text.

"You've made his life." I laugh with a shake to my head.

"Yeah well, anything to make him happy." She smiles.

Once our hair and makeup was done the hairdresser left and we decided to go downstairs and wait until it was time to get ready.

My hair was done in a simple side braid that started at the top of my head and down to where the braid ended.