Chapter 28: Oh Little Brother

Start from the beginning

Chris: Footage?

Troy: Footage?

Damien: Terry so it's like that you set up cameras recording us?

Troy: Yea man what the fuck is that

Damien: I thought we were like brothers man I'd never do that to you and Shawn

Terry: you can't cause I'm too smart for that shit but I needed answered and I got them. I just was giving you both ample time to come and say whats on your heart. You both didn't want do that so I taking shit in my own hands. As my brother was telling us what he did, and as evil as it was I was impressed. I didn't like that though because I don't want force no one to say what's on their heart. I dam sure didn't want it to happen to me but Terry was just there looking like Scar from Lion King. He didn't give a fuck either so I knew then you can change the man but that thug still deep in there hearts.

Damien then went up in Terry face looking like he want to punch him in the face. My brother just stood there tall and didn't move a muscle fearless and ready. He then said do something and I'll drop you cause you know you could never and will never beat me! Do something! Do something! My brother taunted him like the big bad crazy wolf he is!

Troy: Ok!

Troy said ok and I just got shocked out. He said for the past two years Damien and I have been dating. It got super silent as we looked at those two then Damien said

Damien: Happy now! He looked in Terry face still looking angry as fuck. I then got on the side of them then said fellas the kids in the room. It's all love here so let's keep it that way we family. He then said Mjay move!

Terry: Yea Chris come get your man!

Damien then raised his hands like he was about to punch Terry. I got  scared but then he hugged him and said well we came here to just tell everyone we been serious for a minute now.

Terry: he laughed then he said I wasn't recording yawl niggas I just was playing around to get a reaction out of you. Bait was taken! The both of you took that chance and now into guys as well. Did we have something to do with it?

Troy: An experiment on a drunk high night turned into this as he raised his left hand and it was a gold wedding band on his hand. I was floored that I dropped on the floor in shock.

Nate: Wait you niggas married! What the fuck

Damien: Yea we married! He said as he put up his hand and showed off his gold wedding band as well

Me: What! Oh my God!  You niggas were the main ones saying yawl ain't into this gay shit and how much you both love pussy. Then look here yawl are married! Wow! I need some air that was a bomb! I went up to them and I hugged them both telling them congratulations. I was more than happy for them

Troy: Yea man we only waiting on yawl niggas to get serious now and jump the broom.

Terry: What made you two want to do it

Chris: Better yet who is the top or the bottom in this marriage. That's what I'm curious about knowing.

Damien: We not going by roles we just make each other feel good and show love in many ways as possible. I never thought I'd say this about a guy but I love him and I know he loves me.

We just hugged it out happy for them as they were glowing but they good. They hide this from us for almost three years all together. I pulled Chris in the kitchen and he looked at me.

Chris: Hey! Hey! I'm not going to proposed to you so you don't have to tell me about it as he laughed.

Me: No your baby brother is married and you don't seem to surprised.

Chris: We been suspecting them for years now so you shouldn't be either and I knew he said as he covered his face.

Me: Wait you knew and didn't tell me

Chris: Baby we just got back together and we weren't really conversing a lot when you were with Jason.

Me: Ok you knew they were together or got married?

Chris: Both because I caught them once having sex just like he caught me and you having sex. Troy got his karma back as he laughed but they begged me to not tell anyone, even you. This was back when me and you were together and those two were living at my crib remember. I was mostly staying by you at your apartment but I couldn't tell you.  As far as those two getting married I was actually there to witness it. It was actually beautiful and they happy. I can tell when it real or fake. Best thing to do when you dating someone is to keep it between the two it will last longer that way. It's a shame that they are the two that weren't into this life style but now they in love and married before any of us. It's crazy!

Me: Yea it's hella crazy for real but who was on top?

Chris: Troy as he started to laugh but they both into everything. Talk to Troy hell explain it more and more.