Deanmon Final

A/N: oh my Chuck, I finally finished!! Anyway enjoy 😘
-Stormy-

Dean knelt in front of you,

"How did you..." You trailed off when a sharp pain shot to your head, causing you to wince.

"Well ya know I'm also part human, so walking out of that devil's trap wasn't hard at all."

Another slap crossed your face, but now blood dripped from your mouth and made its way to your chin. Now you were fully awake and absolutely terrified.

He fiddled with the knife in his hand before putting a rather large gash in your forearm, earning a screeched yelp from you. He stood up and walked over to the table in front of you that now held an assortment of weapons, making you realise you had been tied up in the bunkers library.

On he table were knifes, knifes that could have passed as combat swords and others that could easily be strapped to an assassin's palm, plus everything that waged in-between.

He danced around the table, looking for his next toy, eventually his hand stopped and hovered over a surated, iron hunting knife with a wood handle. His thoughts changed when he moved his hand to grab a small, silver throwing knife. Walking over, he stopped to look into your eyes, then ruthlessly plunging the blade into your thigh, you couldn't help but let out another cry of pain.

"Ya know if you just left me alone, this all could have been avoided." All you did was stare daggers into his eyes, he turned back to his table of torture and muttered something under his breath "I don't want to hurt you..." Your eyes darted up-

"What?" He turned with a shocked look on his face, did he not mean for me to hear that?

"Nothing"

A few more cuts, punches, hurtful words and cries of pain later it hit you, well after Dean did again,

"Ya know Dean I understand it now" he looked at you over his shoulder as he gazed at the many weapons again.

"Understand what, exactly?"

"I get why the devil's trap didn't work"

"Ok, I'll bite, why?" His voice showed his focus was more on the torture objects, then he words you were saying.

"Because I'm your weakness"

He whipped his head around to look at you, you definitely had his attention now, so you continued. "That's why your doing this, you hope-" he smacked you again, putting his hands on the armrest of the chair and flicking his eyes to black, you turned to face him and spoke again, "-hoping if you kill me it would kill the only part of you that's still human" he stayed still for a moment, staring at you before he grabbed another knife and cut you free only to shove you to the ground, landing on your side.

You were to weak to run and you couldn't fight him, he was your best friend. He threw the knife aside and began to sit on your stomach once again. But this time was different in the worse way, he punched you, each blow hurt more then the last. After so many punches, he pulled his blood soaked hand back, ready to finish you with mortal combat fatality, all you could do was reach up and put your broken and shaken hand over his fist as words escaped from your lips in a hurt whisper-

"Dean... please...no" your words faded, but his eyes changed from black to their familiar grass green, but it might have been to late. You could feel life leave your body as you passed out dropping your hand from his.

(3rd person)

Dean was unsure what to do, he panicked and began to freak out. Worry washed over him in a heartbeat; he put his hands on some of her more serious wounds to try and stop the bleeding, but there were to many and to serious cuts.