Deanmon part 1

You and Sam had been hunting Dean for over a month now, and you finally got a lead on him. Sam had gone to do a hunt a few states over, you told him to go and get his mind off of things and after hours of begging he finally agreed to go.

Anyway the lead was a small one, just a case of a psychopath getting drunk and beating people up. Sam informed you that's what he did last time he went a-wall. So you scoured to find any sign of insane drunken activity, which was like trying to find a needle in a stack of angry, whisky soaked needles.

But a lead was a lead, so you stuffed your old pack with everything you needed, holy water, handcuffs and just in case Ruby's knife. After that you slung the backpack over your shoulder and left out the front door, as soon as you saw your precious motorcycle a smile crept up on your face. After a few moments, you started her up and heard the familiar purr you had grown to love. Finally you set off to see if the raging drunk in North Dakota was your raging drunk, Dean.

Hours later you roared into the small town on the brim of the state border, it was to late to interview anyone, so you pulled into the next low key motel and checked in.

Smells like teen spirit blared in your ear, and you immediately jumped up. You quickly realized it was your phone, unaware that you dozed off in the first place, you snatched your phone from the other side of the bed and examined the caller ID for a moment and flipped it open -

"Hey Sammy" you spoke

His voice piped up on the other line, "Hey I'm almost home"

"Ok cool, just so you know I'm checking on some -" you hesitated for a minute unsure if you should tell him where you were. "-leads" you finished.

Sam obviously couldn't help but be curious "What leads?" You had no idea how to respond, but he started talking again "Dean?" There was anger present in his voice.

"It's just some bar fights, I mostly wanted to get out and ride my bike" you hoped he would understand your confession.

"Do you need any help?" His voice softened, you couldn't help the sigh that escaped your lips at his understanding.

"Nah, I'm good"

"Ok, be careful"

He hung up and so did you.

The truth was you needed sometime to be alone and mabey goto a bar, Dean leaving really hit you hard. After all you had been in love with the guy since you met him about a year ago, to be fair he did save you from getting torn to shreds by a Wendigo, how could you not fall in love?

In the morning you rode your motorcycle to the Clover leaf bar, where you'd heard about the lead. Since it was towards the morning the bar was almost empty except the bartender and a few passed out bar flies. You sat at the bar as the man behind it approached you "What are ya havin'?" He said with a smile, drinking wasn't really your thing but these wild demon chases gave you a good reason "Whisky" still smiling he grabbed a glass and proceded to fill it with the amber colored beverage. "Actually, I'm looking for this guy -" you pulled a picture of Dean out of your pocket, the man took the picture and examined it for a moment then handed it back. "Yeah, that guy came in here, got drunk, gave me this-" he pointed to the shiner on his right eye and continued "- so I kicked him out. Haven't seen him since" you downed the rest of your whisky and stood up "Thanks for your time" you pulled out a twenty and handed it to him, he flash you another smile and left. As you walked back to your bike a black blur of a car zoomed into the parking lot and T-Boned your bike, anger surged thru your body, you couldn't take your eyes off of your now busted beauty. You heard the car door slam shut and you immediately looked up to see non other then Dean himself...