stairway to heaven

So, by now you probably know what to expect from our book. But your wrong! You will never actually know what to expect.
Once there was a guy named Sean, he was a happy go lucky guy, and he tried to stay out of trouble. Now his story is good enough all the way through, so I'll tell you all of it quickly, when Sean was born his mother thought he was a monster and accidentally threw him across the room, you see he wasn't the cutest baby in the world. But he was a happy baby anyway. As Sean grew up he was always bullied at school because he didn't look "cool". He was still really nice though, when he got older he actually started looking better, which is a miracle. By the time he was in his twenties, he had friends, looks (oooh!), and a good life. One time, Sean and his friend were walking down the street chatting, turning into an alley way. When they were mugged. Literally. Mugs rained out of the sky. Sean ran for cover, but his friend stood there in shock. "__________, GET OUT OF THERE!" The friend's name wasn't said for embarrassment issues. Sean was too late; a mug whacked ________  on the side of the head. Sean watched gasping, as his friend fell to the ground. I will not go in detail but it did not look good. Sean ran to his friend's side, "I'm so sorry, ________. I'll get you to a doctor." But Sean was too late. _________ died an hour later. Sean was crushed. Between a truck and a wall. Why'd I bring that up? Cause I felt like it. He managed to get out of the situation. Anyway, the friend "left". And Sean was sad. " I vow to never let that happen AGAIN!"
It happened again.  Now your probably wondering where Miley the dude was during this whole affair, he was the driver of the truck that crushed Sean between the wall. But Sean survived don't worry.
***********************************************
bluemoon_wolf16 Greasyvarmint Mads_ZigglePuff
I'm tagging u because it told me if I did more people would read my book. And because I like being annoying. I'm using my friends for evil purposes!! I hope u enjoy my book. Thanks Greasyvarmint for helping me write this. I'm done for today, so be cool!! Byeee!!!
Pick-C ✌