i lava you

After the building fell on Jim and Susy, they had a wonderful funeral, the people were awed at how well they had styled Jim's long pink hair. Susy looked lovely too, her glossy yellow hair cascaded down over her shoulders, even though she was lying down in a coffin, she was so lovely that gravity worked for her. So Jim , Sally, Susy and Billybob were put down to rest in everlasting peace. es. They even made a monument for Jim and Susy. And Sally. It was the train that hit Jim. Everyone was sad that so many people perished in the horrible accident. The only one who wasn't sad was Miley the dude. Miley hated everyone, his one true goal was to rule the world, but you don't need to know about him. Now we will jump over to San Diego, California were everything is incredibly expensive.   You probably have never heard of this California place, its where Disneyland is, but you probably don't know about that either, oh well. So anyway, in this far away land they no one has ever heard of, lived a man named Gabe. Gabe lives with his wife and three month old baby, Gabe loved his wife very much, every day he would  kiss her and tell her he loved her, she loved him very much too, even though times were hard, they never knew if they were going to have food. To eat. Gabe was the only one of the two to too... 2, wait, have a job, if something were to happen to Gabe his wife and baby would have to like, be on the streets. Yuck, that would be tots baaaaadd. So anyway, Gabe served in the army for 5 years,  he earned a purple heart and got an honorable discharge. One day they wanted to get away from their kid for awhile, so they left the kid with their evil stalker and they drove up to a cliff where they could watch the sunset. Where he gave his wife some earrings for their 7th anniversary. She was so surprised that she accidentally smacked him in the face  and he fell off the side of the cliff. "Gabe!" She gurgled. But Gabe had grabbed a tree on the side of the cliff, "I'm okay!" He shrieked, as he climbed back up the cliff, as his wife bent over trying to help him get up, she knocked loose a boulder and it fell and hit Gabe in the face and he was knocked unconscious, he fell in slow motion as his wife watched him as he was going, going, gone. I hope you didn't like him....oh well. The wife named "Sarah" wept a flood of tears . "Oh, Gabe!" As she walked back to their car on the other side of the road, a car swerved into view. HONK HONK!! The car narrowly missed Sarah. She continued weeping, not even looking up. when she opened the door to the car, the door whacked her, she stumbled back, slipped, smacked her head on the pavement, a car ran her over, she rolled to the other side of the road, rolled to far, and joined her husband.  I  love run on sentences. The man in the car who had swerved around Sarah was Rafael. He had a perfect life. Let's go ruin his perfect life. Rafael lived in a mansion, he had a monkey butler, a French skunk cook (named Pepe Le Pew), etc. He even had a long term girlfriend named Stephanie. But who cares about his love life, well, maybe you. The reason Rafael was in such a hurry was because he was already late for a picnic with Stephanie.   He screeched to a halt only 5 hours late.  Good thing he paid for her, or she would dump him. "Honey buns!" She screamed. 
"I'm only an hour late!" He blubbered.

"If you call five hours one hour! It really hurts my feelings that you can't even show up to a picnic on time."   She exclaimed.

"The reason I'm late is because I was getting you this." He said as he got down on one knee, "Will yo-" As a truck fell on his head.  Stephanie walked away, "Good riddance."  Then she tumbled down a mine shaft that had suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
So there was more loss and sadness. But Miley the dude wasn't sad at all.

†***†***†***†***†***†***†***†***†***†***†***†***†

Hey wazup people. Just wanted to thank GreasyVarmint for helping me. Please be sure to tell me if you find mistakes. Please comment if you read because we want you to.  And I highly doubt this would happen but better safe than sorry. STEALING ISN'T COOL, SO DONT COPY MY BOOKKKK. Okay, that's all, be cool.   (And all run on sentences were purposeful. Sort of. And the part about everlasting peace. es. Is purposeful.) Byeeee!!!
Pick-C ✌