9. (We're Not Dating!)

Start from the beginning

"Wakey wakey, we're cooking breakfast" Tana says.

"I see" I said yawning and looked at my phone to see it was 8am.  "Where's Lynd?" I asked.

"Shower" Nessa says sitting down next to me. "How did last night go?"

"It was really nice and really romantic" I say smiling thinking of Cameron who is probably already on a plane to Colorado.

"Cute" Nessa says as she get on her phone.

"He saw I met Jack Gilinsky" I said.

"What he say?"

"Basically that he hates both Jack and Jack and I should stay away from them"

"He sounds jealous" Tana says joining us in the living room.

"Also... I heard that Jack and Jack are having a house warming partying later this week... so yea we're going" Lyndsey says appearing around the corner.

"But Cameron?" I said.

"Are you going to sleep with one of the Jacks? No, I don't think so. Anyways it's not like you and Cameron are dating, so who cares" Lyndsey says. She's right.

"You're right" I say going into the kitchen and getting me some orange juice.

"Have you been on twitter lately?" Nessa asked.

"No, why?" I say and no one answers. I walk into the living room and looked at Nessa. "Why?" I bend down and grab my phone and went to my twitter app.

"So many hate comments" Tana says. I go to my mentions to see it was blowing up with a bunch of Cameron Dallas fans who were tweeting me mean things.

@DallasLover246: He only took you out b/cuz your a charity @MeetMel

Couldn't even use the right, you're.

@MrsDallas4Ever: @MeetMel @CameronDallas seeing you both together makes me sick!

@MagconBoysLoves: Go choke @MeetMel

@CDal: @MeetMel she's obviously doing it for publicity. Who goes on a date with Cameron Dallas then tries to take Gilinsky away from his girlfriend?

Then my phone was snatched out of my hand and I looked up to see Nessa throwing my phone on the couch.

"Stop reading them" she says.

"They are just little, jealous girls who hate to see that it's not them Cameron is taking out" Tana said and I laugh.

"I'm not mad... I was just reading them" I said.

"Don't let it get to you... let's eat" Nessa said and they go to the kitchen. I can't say it didn't bother me because it did. If a viner, Youtuber, or a celebrity tells you that they don't care and it doesn't bother them, they are lying because it does. It sucks to see people hate you for petty things. I learned that I can't please everyone so I shrug it off but in the back of my mind it's always there. After breakfast, the girls leave and go do what they have planned today. I go and take a shower because my manager is coming to pick me up to take me to a meeting today. After my shower, I got dressed and went to go vlog.

Vlogging:

Hey everyone, so sorry I didn't get to vlog last night. I was tired after my date with Cameron. It was very romantic, we had dinner, we talked and I enjoyed it... a lot. Uhh... so I wanted to hit on a few things. One, me meeting Jack Gilinsky, we bumped into each other at the mall, that's it. End of conversation. Also, I'm getting hella hate that Cameron and I went out. So I get why some people would be mad, but at the end of the day you are making yourself look bad. Be mean all you want but it happened. Anyways... heading to this meeting so I'll talk to you later.