Connected;7

One week later Naya falls onto her bed from exhaustion. Sam has been kicking her ass with strict orders. Naya Morell was the first women werewolf of their pack and to their knowledge the only one documented. So Naya has been training every single day with Sam, not being aloud to go to school nor see anyone beside's her mother and Sam.

So that also means, no Bella, no Jake, and no friends; and probably no passing this semester. Bella has been calling every single day, the past seven days. Her mom fed her something about having mono, said it was going round the reserve and that her and Jake caught it at the same time.

Jacob, someone she wishes she could see. Turns out he phased the exact day before her, the night him and Bella went to the movies. Naya thinks about this as she turns over in her bed starring at the cream coloured walls her and Jake had painted together. She misses him, she can feel him in the link with the pack, but Sam orders him not to phase at the same time. He says that it's all apart of training, and that Naya would have to be in control before she could handle the pack of boy wolves (that same day she cussed Sam out for being sexist and phased on him).

Naya's eyes fall heavy as she falls to sleep she can hear the howl of her pack near by, one calling out more than the others.

~

The next day is a Saturday and Naya rubs her eyes awake from the sound of rain falling hard from the sky hitting her roof. She can hear the phone ring and springs up out of bed, wanting to answer. Knowing that it's Bella, but also knowing who she's been with. The vampire girl, is what the pack calls her.

"Naya, you better leave it." Jaci warns sitting on the couch with a hot cup of tea.

"Don't. She's my best friend, you had no complaints about her last week." Naya growls under her breath going into the kitchen grabbing whatever she could find.

"Last week you weren't a werewolf, Naya." Jaci calls back to her slowly sipping her tea. Naya crunches her teeth together around her sandwich she's made very quickly.

"This stupid pack and it's rules. Don't talk to Bella, don't talk to Jake, oh and don't go to school to get an education! You must protect the pack! It's all very heroic isn't it?" Naya mumbles in anger to herself as she chews.

Jaci chuckles as she watches her daughter, though she was hoping Naya wouldn't phase when expected, the experience has been interesting. "Na Na, everything will come to. "

"Okay, well Sam needs me or he's gonna kick my ass harder than usual today." Naya lies smoothly putting her finished sandwich plate in the sink.

"Good luck!" Jaci sings back to her as Naya shuts her door.

Naya sighs as she quickly changes into a pair of jean shorts and a t shirt Jake let her borrow one day, with her heightened nose she can still smell him on it. Though it's raining heavily still, she still feels hot. Once she's tied her shoes she opens her window feeling the breeze against her skin before jumping out.

Knowing she's lying to her mother, puts a bad taste in her mouth. But Naya know's she would try to stop her from what she's doing. Seeing Jake, and other pack members where strictly off limits for Naya at the time being. She walks fast, feeling the speed in her newfound legs. The forest floor crunches against her feet and Naya breathes in the air smiling.

Jake's house can be seen in the distance through the pouring rain, it cools her skin as she walks. Her hair turns curly and short from the rain seeping into it making it frizz. She can see the garage in which she's spent the past month with the two people she currently feels closest to. Not waiting a second she sprints across the back yard skidding on the gravel to get to the front door. The ramp greets her like an old friend as she walks up it then rapidly knocking on the door.

She can hear Billy's wheels against the wooden floor before opening the door. His eyes widen at Naya, not expecting her of all people to be at the door. She lowers her hand from the door looking at Billy.

"He just stepped outside." Billy says all Naya needs to hear before she nods at him, running towards the back door.

Mud flies across her bare legs as she rounds the corner. There she can see a muscular back, with a pair of cut off shorts and sneakers. Jacob. Seeing him makes her skid to a stop as she notices everything different. The tattoo peaking on his skin, his back, and his now short hair. Jake was always stunning, beautiful, and light. But maybe she's never really noticed until her senses went into overdrive.

The little breath she releases causes Jake to spin around. His eyes widen as he see's Naya wearing his black wet t shirt stuck to her skin from the rain, her identical tattoo peaking from the sleeves. How she can't seem to move, and how she looks taller then before, or shorter. How her hair is frizzed and stuck to her forehead.

"Jake." her voice is a breathy whisper as she continues to stare at him.

The distance between them seems too far, though only at most ten feet. Jacob smiles for the first time in the past couple of days. He bounds forward meeting her in just a few strides. Naya smiles back at him wrapping her arms around his neck. She buries her face in his neck, feeling no hair anymore.

"It's all gone." she laughs softly as she plays with the back of his neck where his hair used to be.

Jake's arms tighten around her waist. He has missed his best friend in the past week now more than ever. Seeing her through Sam's eyes, how she'd beg him to let her be one of the guys, how she'd try to get Sam to let her see him.

"Guess it wasn't a cult after all." Jake whispers into her hair, their scorching skin sending shock waves through their bodies. Naya laughs pulling back to trace his tattoo.

"Yeah, Sam gets some newfound respect that's for sure." Naya smiles as she looks him up and down, avoiding his eyes.

"Speaking of, not that I'm complaining, but how are you here? Didn't Sam go all alpha on you and order you not to see any of us?" Jake asks carefully lifting up his shirt to see the rest of her tattoo. His skin is burning hot, how she remembers it. But now her own body temperature can handle it without it being abnormal.

"My only real orders have been about Bella." Naya explains before taking in another step back.

She scans his new body once again before finally reaching his eyes. Their brown eyes meet, and Naya can feel herself falling and breaking all at once. Her heart starts to rearrange itself, finding a place for Jacob to settle there, like he's supposed to be there. Her mouths hangs open in disbelief, shock, and comfort.

His eyes meet hers, and everything changes. Jake's eyes widen, pupils dilate and stare. It's as if someone's bound a steel rope around his heart and tied it to Naya's. The pull towards her, like the rope is getting shorter and shorter until they collide in perfect unison.

Naya's knee's falter falling to her knee's at the exact same time Jake does. The rain pours down on them in sheets as they stare into each other's eyes seeing each other in completely different lights. And only one thing is clear;

Naya Morell and Jacob Black had imprinted on each other.

~

LMAOOOOOOO HERE IT IS YA'LL. OKAY THIS IS SORTA SHORT, BUT LIKE FORGIVE ME? AHH IDK WHAT TO SAY? I'm really proud of the last couple of paragraphs, because like hella metaphors. I'm so excited cause things aren't exactly going to play out all 'omg we mated 4 ever I love u' in the next two chapters okay? Things are going to be slow, because let's face it this would be scary. I hope you enjoyed this because I really enjoyed writing it. Sorry for not updating in a while, but I didn't know where this was going until a few days ago.

-Julianna

P.S. gif is Naya.