Chapter 14

Tyler was enjoying this time with Josh. No one else to bother him, no screaming guards and crashing doors and barely any noise at all. He didn't think Josh was enjoying it though.

Josh often just sat in the same room as Tyler, tethered to him by this new being in his head, but he never spoke. Josh was angry, angry at the fact that Tyler had given in, but Tyler would not give up this power for anyone.

He'd been practicing, crushing and bending doors, not needing to use his hands to channel it anymore. He felt a rush of adrenaline everytime he used it, filling his body and making him feel stronger than ever. He could see the fear in Josh's eyes every time he used it. But Josh still never said anything.

They walked down the hallway, people still sitting frozen in their cells. Whatever Tyler had put over them, it hadn't worn off.

Tyler stopped in the middle of the hallway, Josh almost smashing into him. Tyler turned around.

"Why won't you talk to me?" Josh looked at him with sad brown eyes and sighed. He shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I'm scared of what you're becoming." Tyler walked closer to him, until they were practically chest to chest and Tyler could hear Josh's breath hitch in his chest.

"I could give you anything, Josh. You just have to accept me. This is who I am. This is who I want to be." Josh took a step back, raising his hands to his face.

"But this isn't you! I don't know if it's you talking or whatever's inside you. I can't trust you. I love you Tyler. So much. But I can't love you if this is what you want for yourself." He turned to walk away but Tyler grabbed his hand and turned him around, pulling him close and pressing their foreheads together.

"I love you too, Josh." That was all it took and Josh apparently couldn't stand it any longer. He crashed their lips together, obviously wanting nothing more in the moment.

Josh's lips were like a forgotten memory Tyler had been dying to remember. The way their lips fit together perfectly and the way their bodies worked in sync brought a smile to Tyler's face. He ran his hands up underneath Josh's shirt, pulling it up over his head and tossing it to the floor.

He felt the curves of Josh's body, causing shivers to shoot up Josh's spine. Tyler's new powers had come with heightened senses, and he could literally hear Josh's heart speed up as he tangled his fingers in his hair.

Josh suddenly pushed Tyler against the wall, keeping their lips together as he unzipped the prison jumpsuit. Tyler threw his head back as Josh pressed kisses to his neck, stopping at his collarbone. He looked up at Tyler through his eyelashes and Tyler practically cried out at how beautiful he was.

Josh made his way back to Tyler's lips, hands brushing over the now exposed skin of his biceps. Goosebumps covered Tyler's skin. He tangled his hand in Josh's hair as their kiss got even more heated.

And then Josh was flung across the hallway as Tyler's eyes went a deeper, darker red than they ever had before.

Voices, screaming at him, triggered by the thing in his head. It was screaming at him, telling him that he had hurt Josh, hurt the one he loved. It was his fault. His fault that Josh had been killed and his fault he was torturing him after he'd been brought back, his fault he'd ended up here, his fault that the only person who'd ever loved him immensely hated him.

Tyler dropped to the floor, his hands covering his ears, tears flowing from his scarlet eyes.

"I can't do this!" he screamed, "I can't be your slave anymore!" And then Josh, slowly regaining consciousness, heard something that he'd dreaded hearing. A voice, cold and menacing coming from Tyler's mouth but not Tyler at all.

"Oh honey, yes you can."

a/n: fun fact where the actual chapter stops its 666 words lol anyways short chapter, sorry i haven't been uploading but i've been really busy with school and dance, i also just went camping but i've written several chapters that i will upload soon!