...Burning Petals of Reunion...

Start from the beginning

"Soldier! Duck, enemy on your six!" Widdowmaker yelled as she aimed and fired at the Bastions head.

The Bastion was soon reduced headless and their its minigun still in perfect tact. Able to be useful aid. Torbijorn grabed the minigun withthe aid of Roadhog and began to work on attachment with their Bastion.

"Thank You WidowMaker!"

"One shot, *Sniper Fire* one kill. Won't even hurt a little." Replyed Widdowmaker as she kept firing rounds of poision grenades and bullets.

"Everyone get to cover! Self distruct iniciated!" D.Va said as she ejected out of her mech and got behind it. Her mech exploded, wiping out a good portion of the Bastions but not before one injured her.

"Hana your hurt! I'm coming!" Mercy said as she was about to run to her side.

"Angela wait! You can't-"Jack didn't even finish as Angela shot him a look. Remembering what happened that day.

"I've lost one child Jack, I can't lose another." She said as a tear fell from her eye and flew off to Hana.

Seventy Six, Reaper, Hanzo, McCree, and Winston remembered the heartbreak of that day. Refusing to let ether of them die. Their eyes filled with fore and a new will and reason to fight even harder.

"Reyes! McCree! Hanzo! Cover Angela until she reaches D.va! Winston provide barriers for everyone if possible." Soldier Seventy Six said as he ran off away from the point.

"Where are you going, Morison!" Reyes shouted as he watched his old friend run pas him as he kept shooting Bastions to give Mercy more time to heal. Jack kept shooting Rockets and fired his Pulse Rifel to make a path. 

"I couldn't do anything that day Reyes! The least I can do, is to protect my wife! And protect the kid! Rahhhhhhh!" He yelled as he began bashing the Bastions heads and tore appart their turrents. He became a bloody mess, yet Jack didn't yield. Finally he made it over to Hana and Angela.

"*Gasp* Finally, made it. Angela, D.Va run while theirs still time i'll cover you! Go hurry!" Seventy Six breathed out as he continued to shoot a path for them to run.

"Jack! Oh my goodness! Where does it hurt? Hold on I'll heal you." Angela was about to use her healing stream on him when Jack stoped her. He looked to her eyes and nodded no. She wanted to argue, but this wasn't the time to argue. Even if it was, he was too stuborn. Jack paused his firing for a moment.

"Angela, please, just go. I can't lose you just as i lost him. Call it selfish, but I value your life more than mine and want you to live. Please Angela. I wasn't able to save him that day, this is the least I can do in my time." Jack said as tears fell from behind his visor, looking at his wife and D.Va.

 "Kid, before you run, I wanna let you know...your the daughter we've never had. I mean that the best way possible. You were always the highlight of this old mans day." He said as he still cried and smiled. It was true, in a way, Hana was like a daughter to Jack and Angela. But sadly he was letting her go, and not in a wedding day.

"Jack..." Angela cried as she looked at her husband. Reluctantly deciding wether to actually listen to him. Or stay with him by his side.

"Old man *sniffle* your gonna get your wrinkley ass back with us. You're comming back with us old man!" Hana hugged her 'surrogate' father tightly. Not wanting to let him die or leave her.

The sounds of Bastions marching were getting closer and closer with every second. Jack, Angela, and Hana were scared but never left eachothers side. Deciding this was the best, the three of them held hands, tightly, never leting go of one another.