Part 21

Chorong Pov

"But I won't let you fell for him" He looked at me seriously.

"W-what do you m-mean?"I asked, acting liked I still didn't understand what he mean.

He suddenly lean in and smirked.

"Why? You want me to kiss you first to make you understand what i meant?"

I immediately shook my head "I... I get it"

He back off from me and giggles "I like it when you were stuttering"

"Why?"

"You looked cute"He smiles.

I blushed. I closed my face with the both of my hand "Stop teasing me"

He put down the both of my hand and smiles "Why? Because you are blushing?"

"Yah!"I slap his arm but not to harsh.

It is already night. I felt bored so I think maybe take a walk for awhile is a good way to do. I go get changed and walked out from the house.

I want to go to the grocery to buy some junk foods. Well , because i really loved junk food of course haha. While i was heading to the grocery , I stopped when I saw someone.

'Isn't that is Jungkook?'I thought.

Why he seem like didn't walked properly? Should i go and help him? Hmm...

I came to him and grabbed his hand "Jungkook?"I said.

He turn around and smiled "Jagiya"

"Wait.. Are you drunk? Yah!"I slap his arm but not too harsh.

"I... I just drank a bit"He said.

"Let's go back home"I said.

"Wait"He grabbed my hand.

I turn around and hummed. But he suddenly pull me near him and hold my waist.

"Yah! What are you doing! Let me go"I said.

He shook his head and smirked "I still didn't get your answer yet"

"Answer? What answer?"

"That you love me or not"He exclaimed.

I become silent for awhile. My legs felt tremble and more worst is my heart is beating so fast because our face is just an inch away.

"Why you suddenly become so silent?"He said.

"I..."

"Better you answer now or i will..."

He stopped from speaking and smirked at me.

"Or w-what?"

My eyes become widen when he suddenly give me a peck and then he pulled away while smiling.

"Kiss you"He said.