Part 8

Chorong pov

"I like you"

I startled about what he said to me and from prevent anything happen i imidiately push him away from me.

"M-mianhae"then i left from their dorm and go back home.

•In my room•
I lay on my bed and keep thinking what he said to me just now.

The way he saying that he like me and the way he looked at me its looks like he is not lying about his feelings to me.

Why is my heart is beating so fast just now? Did i have a feelings on him?
Andwae ! that can't be , i can't have any feelings on him.

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up , go take a shower and get changed into a school uniform and left to school.

•At school•
I walk to my locker and put some of my things in it then i left to my classroom.

While i was walking to my class , suddenly i accidently saw jungkook is walking to my way , i imidiately walk a little bit faster so he can't catch me but unfortunately he grab my hand and it make me stopped.

"Hey , why are you like want to avoidding urself from me?"he ask.

I look at him and akwardly smile "Uh , aniyo i just afraid that i will be late to attend my class thats w-why"

"Oh , but i want to ask u something"

"What is it?"i gulp.

"Did something happen yesterday?"

Actually yes , but i won't tell it to u jungkook~

"Erm ~ n-nothings happen"i do a faked smile.

"Erm , alright then , but remember , come to my house like usual , do ur chores"he smirk and left from there.

Tch! That jerk aish , still the same ~

Schools already end , i walked to jungkook's dorm. While i was walking to go there , someone is greeting me.

"Hey"he said.

"Oh , Jimin"i smile to him.

"Where did you want to go?"He ask.

"To your dorm"i said.

"Huh? For what?"

"That jerk ask me to do chores"

"Aish , that jungkook~ I think you just go back home , i want you to have a good rest"

"I think i can't if not he will punish me again"i pout.

"Don't pouting , you are too cute *pinch my cheeks* its okay , let go back to my dorm together"he grab my hand and bought me together with him.

Will be continued 💓