Chapter 44 | Get ready

The morning I woke up I knew that things were different, I got myself dressed and tied my hair into a high ponytail but my baby hairs fell out.

I walked downstairs, " Can tell your feeling different " Daryl said as I laughed a bit.

" Something just feels different " I said grabbing myself a apple from the fruit bowl.

" Like the fact we're gonna kill that bitch " O heard Carol say walking into the kitchen.

I laughed for a second, " How are we even going to do it " I asked.

" Negan told me to go there and ask for him...He will bring her out and then you kill her " Carol said as she stared to loads up her gun.

" I'll tell Rick what we're going to do, So get everything together and I'll meet you at the gate " Daryl said.

Me and Carol put some spare petrol in the car, Some extra guns if we needed them and finally a map.

Daryl came to the car and we were finally ready, Eugene opened the gate for us and we started to drive over to Negan's camp. I was nervous about what was going to happen but at the same time i wasn't.

After about a hour driving we finally got there. Two men stood outside the camp with guns they pointed them at us as we got out the car.

" Were here to talk to Negan, he asked us to come " I said as he got out the car.

" Right " One of the men said as he walked away to get negan.

" He's coming now but he wants us to leave " He said to us and to the other man stood there.

They walked away and a few seconds later Negan came out and followed by him was a red headed girl.

" Do it " Negan said.

I got out my gun and shot the ginger girl in the head before she could even say anything.

I looked at Negan wanting to say something and he looked at me the same way.

" we will leave youse to it " Carol said as her and Daryl got into the car.

" I'm sorry for everything what happened but I couldn't lose you " Negan said as I looked at him.

" I believe you " I said not moving a inch of my body.

" Come here Y/N " Negan said as he opened his arms to a hug.

I smiled softly and ran into his arms as he held me so tight I couldn't breathe, I looked up at him as he looked down at me.

Finally I felt his lips fall onto mine and after that everything seemed great.