Chapter 36 | Why go?

Negan carried me up into my room bridal style and placed me down on my bed as he tucked me into the bed covers.

" Stay the night " I said grabbing hold of his arm as he looked at me, " Please I've missed you "

" Okay move over " He said as I moved to the other side of the bed.

He laid down on the bed as I rested my head into his chest, I closed my eyes as he started to stroke the back of my hair.

Soon after that I finally fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up surprised not to see Negan next to me.

I thought nothing of it at first I got up and wrapped my dressing gown around me and tied my hair into a bun, I walked down the stairs to see nothing.

Everyone was asleep still and he had left, I looked around to make sure that I wasn't being misunderstood but after a good half a hour he wasn't there.

I didn't know why but I felt sad, Tears filled my eyes as I walked upstairs. Why did he go? I opened Daryl's bedroom door.

" Daryl " I hissed walking over to him as he made a moaning sound.

I shock him as he grabbed  my arm' " You scared the shit out of me don't do that again " He said sitting up as i sat down into his bed.

" Where's Negan?" I asked as he sat up rubbing his eyes.

" He told us that you told him to go home and get some sleep " He said as your eyes filled with water.

" I never told him to go " I said as I shock my head.

Negan

" You took your time " Lucy said as she popped her head around the door.

" i was helping Rick look for his daughter " I said walking over to her.

He raised a eyebrow at me, " You cheating on me with that kid " She said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

" Why would I cheat on you ?" I said kissing her as she shut the door.

" Good, I'd kill the bitch if you were " She said as I laughed.

" That's my girl " I said as I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist.

She took her clothes off as I took mine off and you can imagine what happens next.