Chapter 38: New Home

Hey guys just let y'all know I'm sorry 😞 for the late update and some good 😊 news is I'm almost finish with this book. I hope all of you enjoyed reading "The Housekeeper"
--------------------------------------------
Jennifer's POV:
I was so exhausted of being cooped up in the hospital, its been roughly one month already. I couldn't take my daughters out because the doctor's said they are were still to small only weighing 3 pounds, then they were in the beginning and the doctor's saying they are suppose to weigh at least 5 pounds. Lau and larry had to go do a workshop the week after our daughters were born, which upset me. I was here alone most of the time, Noely came at least twice to visit me and to see the girls. My grandma wasn't here knowing she went to visit some family members back in Mexico and my uncle, well I don't know where he was, maybe doing business.

They had moved us to a different hospital so my babygirls can be taught how to eat since they didn't know. I was out the hospital the pasted month and now I'm visiting my daughters, as I always do every single day, well have done the past week.

J: Morning Evangeline.

Nurse Evangeline: Good morning Jen. Here to see your daughters.

J: Yes I am.

Nurse Evangeline: *smiles* Now their in room 474, second floor to the right fourth door.

J: Thank you.

Going to the room, I knocked on the door a few times before it swung open, I looked over to the bed were my babies were suppose to be, but I didn't see them.

Doctor Cruz: Hello miss bourgeois.

J: Doctor? and my babies.

Dr. Cruz: Don't worry miss the nurses are feeding them.

J: *breathes out* May I go see them.

Dr. Cruz: Yes miss, they're just about done with the process. Maybe by the time we get there they might be done. Right this way.

I began following her, seeing she was leading me to a nursery, a private nursery at that. I looked through the big glass seeing my girls in the plastic kart sleeping peacefully. I took out my phone asking for permission to take a picture and when I took it, it came out blurry.

Dr. Cruz: May I.

Handing her my phone she went in the nursery taking the picture. She came back out, giving back my phone. As I looked at the picture, it almost made me cry seeing them in there. I just wanted to take my girls home already.
(Picture below of the girls)