Chapter 35: Honeymoon (Part II)

~3 weeks later, Now arriving Italy~

Jennifer's POV:
Getting off the plane there was a car already waiting for us. After the people got done putting our suitcases in the trunk, we were on our way to the hotel. It took about 1 hour to arrive, so it was about 6:53pm. We walked down the wooden deck to the hotel and it took all of my might to slow my pace with lau and larry cause I wanted to run through the door to our own private paradise, ditch our suitcases, and take off my clothes in front of my husbands just to tease them.

*J's thoughts: Damn, I don't know what's been wrong with me lately, but I been craving them when we were on the plane.*

I was blown away by the surprise honeymoon in Italy.
I always fantasized about staying in Paris and Italy those two were literally my favorite places, I wonder how they both knew. But at that moment, feeling lau's and larry's strong and warm hand grasping mine interrupting my thoughts, I just wanted his hands all over my body, I don't know why.

We glanced at each other longingly and I knew they felt the same way.

We finally burst through the door to our hotel cause larry was having a difficult time opening the door, but he eventually opened it. It was the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Paris was beautiful as well no doubt about it. The balcony doors were open, showcasing the waters, and had its own chic kitchenette and luxurious living room.

*J mumbles: Wow, larry you really out done it.*

Larry: Merci.

Lau: What you non like my gift?

*J's thoughts: Oops, did I say that out loud.*

J: Of course I did. They are both amazing.

I stared out towards the vast waters until I felt my two hands against my right and left arm.

Larry: We should check out us bedroom. *grins*

He didn't give me a chance to inspect the room before his face was against mine, his lips eating into mine. When we pulled away lau was doing the same. He stopped only to whisper in my ear.

Lau: I love my wife's hair.

He said with his face submerged in my jet black hair. Larry came around and stood inches from me.

Larry: I love my wife's neck.

He said as he kissed me right behind my right ear. Then lau spoke interrupting larry.

Lau: I love my wife's breasts.
He said as he massaged my chest.

Larry: And I love my wife's p***y.

He said slightly out loud for lau to hear. Larry's hand began to massage me, over my shorts. When larry said that it was enough to get me aroused. He came close to my ear making me feel and hear his breathing.

Larry: And does my wife's kitty love me *smirks*... Yea.

I nodded my head slowly and leaned into him to enjoy the sensation. His lips brushed my jawline, landing on my lips. As we kissed, he started to unbutton my blouse oh so slowly and I started to unfasten his pants. He always liked to undress slowly savoring the moment on our honeymoon, we didn't want to waste a second teasing each other. While still struggling with our clothes, he laying slowly onto the bed. He positioned himself on top of the sheets, I tugged at his pants until they slid off, exposing his tight boxer briefs. I rubbed my hand up his hard member and stared deep into his eyes. I could feel how much he wanted me. I pulled his boxers off and threw them on the ground. Before he'd managed to grab my hips, I leaned forward and wrapped my mouth around his throbbing member. All I could think about was how much I wanted him inside of me. I held the base of his shaft and licked him all over. When he was soaking wet, dripping with my saliva, I took his whole d**k in my mouth, all the way to the back of my throat. I sucked as hard as I could, moving him in and out of my mouth until I could feel he was close. When I came up, he grabbed me and laid me on my back. He pulled on my blouse bursting the buttons right off, and he pulled my shorts right off. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pinned my hips to the mattress, not to harsh. His face was in my crotch, and I felt his warm saliva drip from my clitoris down into my wet pearl. As his tongue moved back and forth across my clit he put one finger inside of me.