Chapter 21: The Truth

Lau's POV:
J: *sobs* S-she's not my d-daughter.

Larry: *whispers* What??

Lau: W-what do you mean, not your daughter??? She looks just like you.

J: S-she's m-my b-baby s-sister.

Lau: *voice rises*Why, why!!! Would you lie to us!!!

J: *jumps* I...I...I made a promise to m-my mom.

Lau: Wha.....*larry cuts me off*

Larry: Is what you told us a few weeks ago even true.

She looked up at us, seeing confusion, disappointment, and anger in our eyes.

J: No its not a lie, only the part of giving birth. *crying*

*Lau's thoughts: I know this is out of content,but I want to know*

Lau: So you a virgin, still.

J: N-no. I was... I was n-never a virgin.

Larry: What you mean??

J: I...I was so young.

Larry: How old?

J: I was just 5 years old.

*Lau's thoughts: Holy fuck.*

I didn't know what to think right now, but I do know this, is that I feel sorry for her. She continued telling us what she's been through.

J: My dad die when I was 2 years old and then my mom Jaquelin, got remarried a week after my birthday and, and everything was just going fine for a whole year, that was until my 5th birthday, my step dad came home late one night, drunk with a kid that was 6 years older than I. My mom and I stayed up waiting for him to show up, i-it was around 4:35 in the morning when he came.

Flashback

Mama J: Donde as estado, te estuvimos esperando que vinieras. Mira a quioras son. (Where have you been, we've been waiting for you to come home. Look at what time it is.)

Step dad: Quien diablos le estas hablando asi!!! (Who in the hell are you talking to like that!!!)