Almost

Amu dragged her heavy feelings and legs to the school.Due to what happened on Saturday,her heart and legs felt heavy.Her mind was thinking about Kukai and her heart was hammering against her chest.She heaved a sigh as her big glasses slipped dowm her nose.The glasses was left alone as she let out a sigh after a sigh.Her charas could only watch as none of their words reached out to her.She arrived at the classroom door,only to find a similar scene.A blond staring at a blue haired and a raven haired trying to cool down the blond.Amu's eyes snapped to both Kukai and Ikuto.Her eyes couldn't focus on one.

"Aina!" He shouted.

Amu flinched,her facial features stretched."Yes?"

"Help me out over here!"

Amu turned,desperately trying to find her saviour.

"Why don't you help him out,Amu."

Amu turned to her curly haired friend,her eyes showed enough emotion to know that she didn't want to.

"Tadase! Don't bother yourself with him,let's have a nice chat," Saaya burst in Amu's thoughts.

Everyone watched as Tadase followed the girl out of pity.Kukai turned to Amu,his gaze softening.

"Aina,I will see you during recess.Wait for me!" He screamed as his hands waved away.

"Aren't you popular," Rima commented,leaving Amu shattered.

Miki shaked her head in realization."Amu,I guess you can say that it is divine intervention."

"Rather than divine,wouldn't you think this is well planned?" Suu continued.

Amu shot them a glare as she turned.She decided to cool herself with the most bad excuse,'It is still a long way before lunch break.' According to her charas,lunch break would arrive in a flash.

"Where is he?" Amu's voice shaked.

"Kukai is over there,waving frantically at you," Rima pointed her finger towards him.

Amu trudged towards him,her feet seeming to weigh 20 kg.

"What is it Kukai?" Each word contained venom.

"Amu,can I tell Tadase about you?"

Amu shaked her head furiously."Obviously not!"

"He won't tell anyone.Also,isn't it heavy on you to hold your disguise?"

"I'm fine.I mean it's just a disguise not a robbery."

"You can always consult me if you have a problem!" He said while running.

Amu heaved a sigh,something that she had been doing daily.

"What were you talking about? Let me hear it too."

"Rima!" Amu felt her heart jump.Options raced through her mind.

"I want to hear it too," a husky voice appeared beside Amu.

Rima turned to Ikuto and gave him a cold stare.Her eyes clearly told him to back away.Amu took Rima away,who was in the middle of a staring contest with Ikuto.

"I have nothing to tell the both of you," Amu shouted as she dragged Rima away.

Another conversation started with Rima's and Ikuto's eyes.Rima blamed Ikuto and both of them had come up with excuses to blame each other.Sparks could be seen flying when Ikuto eyed his final statement.

"Rima,lets go!" Amu was getting impatient with the conversation the both of them was having.Although it was even worse than a conversation.

"Do you really have nothing to tell me? First Utau,now Kukai?" Rima let her crocodile tears slide down her cheek.

Amu gulped down her words as she stared at her 'crying' friend.