Table

Amu's eyes moved lazily toward the table.She expected it to be Ikuto but something else stood out.In place of the blue locks of hair was golden ones.The signature blue eyes became golden.His face held a small and sweet smile.Amu's mouth was left open and she turned to face Rima.Her voice failed her and all that came out was gibberish.The man that stood before her looked so sweet and cute.She wished that he would be her little brother.

"Hey,nice to meet you.My name is Hotori Tadase,what's yours?" his sweet voice asked.

Amu's brain thought up the words but her mouth wouldn't obey.All that she thought of saying as shortened and she made her voice very weirdly heard.

"I'm Hinamori Aina.Nice to meet you."

The character inside her started complaining."Why can't I think of something else to say?!" She was glad that she could keep her nerdy character but in this situation,how she wished that she was a normal girl going after her crush.The girls that was surrounding him stared at Amu long and hard.Their glares piercing her skin.If they were weapons,Amu swore that she would be bloody right now. Amu's mind turned blank as she stared at him.Naturally,he gave her,his usual charming smile.She felt attracted to him.Although he could make any girl have their heart pumping in overdrive,her heart reacted somewhat differently.Only her eyes was attracted.That was the moment when Kukai appeared.He stood at the door with his usual smile.Girls flocked to him too.

"Yo Tadase,doing well?" the brunette asked.

"Kukai!" Tadase exclaimed excitedly.

Amu looked at the situation which unfolded right before her very eyes.It was as if they were in love with each other.Amu stared at both of them.Her brain thought of the people she met.None of them had the same qualities as Tadase.She thought back at the time she introduced herself.No matter how much she wrecked her brain,she couldn't find out whether she saw him this morning.After wrecking her brain so much she decided to give up thinking about it.

"Amu,just so your wondering,you didn't meet him this morning since he had duty," Rima told Amu who was ruffling her hair.

Amu felt relieved that she didn't forget about a classmate.However,Amu had a problem in hand.There was no way for her to sit down without ruining the mood between Kukai and Tadase.Amu sighed and stood there waiting for their conversation to finish.That was when the door opened.This time,true to the flesh was the infamous Tsukiyomi Ikuto.Anyone who as the scene could see the girls in the class separate.You could tell whose sides the girls are on.There was the Ikuto fanbase and Tadase fanbase.Both had equal amounts of fans.Amu looked at Rima who sat down and casually started to read.

"Tsukiyomi Ikuto!"

"What is it kiddy king."

"How many times must I tell you not to skip lessons!"

Ikuto brushed him off,annoyed.Anyone would get annoyed if they were told the exact same thing everyday.Although he was at fault.Amu watched both of them curiously.It was obvious that Tadase held something against Ikuto.Her train of thought was disrupted by the last teacher for the day coming in.Amu quickly sat down and the class died down as everyone took a seat.Amu stared out of the window as class continued.Her mind was filled.