Art Lesson

Amu simply stared at the teacher that stood in front of the white board.Even though her face was full of smiles,there was a certain dark aura behind her smile.Amu shivered as she saw Miki who had the same aura.The rest of the class was accustomed to it and simply sat down but Amu couldn't just sit down.Reason being,the teacher might scream at her harshly or she gets to get away with it.The teacher directed her attention to Amu.

"I presume your a new student? My name is Sakura Michiko (I own,if its any resemblance to your name,its just a coincidence) ,everyone calls me Miss Michiko.May I know your name?"

Amu's guard went up even higher.The teacher seemed kind but at the same time not.She started to question her own words."My name is Hinamori Aina."

"Ok.Aina please take a seat over there," Michiko's hand pointed to the direction."Alright class,let us continue the usual lesson."

Amu simply complied and took a seat.As if on purpose,Amu was seated beside Rima.It was a nice coincidence and she wasn't complaining.Miki eyes shined brighter than the stars in the night sky when it was activity time.It was as if Miki was the student and Amu was the chara.Anyone could tell that Amu was not enthusiastic.After a few minutes,Amu's paper was left with leftover pencil marks and erased pencil marks,due to drawing too roughly.No matter how much Amu turned her head or scratched her head and idea won't come.Amu looked at Miki's sketchbook which was filled with drawings.She wished that Miki could be the student instead of her.Soon,Amu threw her paper away out of frustration.Rima was doing the final touches for her drawings while Amu has not drawn a single thing.Michiko stared at Amu's figure and smiled.It was nice to see someone putting in their best effort in their work.

"Aina,is there something wrong?" Michiko's voice,disrupting Amu's thoughts.

"Oh,Miss Michiko.I'm having a hard time deciding on what to draw," Amu sighed abd stared at the black paper.

"How about a place where you want to be the most."

Amu eyes lit up when she heard that.She muttered a quick thank you and started drawing.Ran and Suu exchanged smiles seeing this.Amu's mind was filled of thoughts of her friends as she drawed.Each pencil mark was worth a memory that she treasured the most.Soon,the sketch was finished and Amu smiled at her final product.Even though the amount of friends she had was small,she treasures them.You could feel the emotions she placed in the picture when you stare at it.Amu shyly passed up her project,refusing to show anyone.Rima and Utau bombarded her with questions about it as Amu remained tight lipped.When they returned to the classroom,they saw girls that surrounded a certain table.