aftercare is key

-dan in headspace is so cute? like, he's already a cuddly teddy bear but add the headspace and hE'S JUST SO ASDGFGHJKL okay sorry.
anyways, this is sorta part
2 for the last chapter.
but you don't need to read that horrible smut to understand. im not sure if i mentioned it but dan has a headspace of a 4/5 year old
also, just to make it clear, dan is shorter than phil (who is around 6ft)-

"Daddy, it hurts..." Dan shifted in his spot on the bed, turning to see that Phil was sleeping. He was a light sleeper on some occasions so Dan, being the person he is, licked his daddy's cheek.

Phil opened one eye. "Baby, what did you just do?" "I-I licked you..." "Wow, thats so romantic."

Dan giggled and then pouted. "Daddy...it hurts. I said I could take it but..." Phil smiled softly. He placed a small kiss on the brunette's temple.

"Okay princess, daddy will take care of you. C'mere. Do you want a bubble bath?" Dan gasped and nodded.

So Phil took Dan into his arms and brought him to the bathroom. He turned the faucet and waited till the tub was filled with warm water. In the meantime, he occasionally placed loving kisses along Dan's face, only making him giggle and blush.

Phil was sat on the toilet, Dan with his bum on his lap and arms around Phil's neck. His head was rested against the older's chest, listening to his heart beats.

Once the tub was filled with warm water, Phil added in some roses and lavender-lemon scented soap for the bubbles.

Dan yawned quietly making Phil coo at how adorable he was. "Baby, I'm going to undress you. Okay?" He nodded and rubbed his eyes. He must've been tired, especially because he was used to sleeping at a certain time and well, their activities last night must've had him sleepy.

Phil took off Dan's shirt and his boxers, scooping him into his arms. He then placed him gently into the tub. He dropped a rubber ducky (which Dan had named Bucky) and some other bath toys. Dan giggled and muttered to himself while playing with his toys. Phil simply smiled fondly and left to get Dan's favorite jumper and boxers, plus his froggy towel.

Once he came back, he got into the bath with his husband. Dan had giggled which only made Phil laugh at how childish he was. (Yes, he was in headspace but it was still amusing for Phil to watch.)

He helped Dan clean himself and cleaned himself up as well. "Bear, you're gonna get all pruny if we don't come out now. He nodded and they both got out. Phil dried himself off and wrapped the frog towel around Dan, who had goosebumps along his arms. He looked cute in Phil's opinion.

He dried the boy off and put the black boxers and oversized yellow sweater on. Phil was dressed in grey sweats and a black shirt that read Daddy Material, a shirt Dan bought for his birthday. He also had a daddy mug, which was meant as a joke but he kept it nonetheless.

Phil took Dan's hand, leading him down the stairs. He carried him to the living room, once they were off the steps, and set him gently on the couch.

"Stay here, I'll get you some snacks and a blanket and we can watch a movie. Does that sound good angel?" He asks in a soft tone. Dan looks up at him with big beautiful brown eyes. "Yeah...baby love daddy!" He giggles. Phil smiles widely, loving Dan's little adorable persona. "And I love you too very much." With one last kiss to the lips, he leaves to grab the things he promised.

He came back to find Dan on the floor, stomach flat on the floor with his hands under the couch. He seemed to be looking for something.

"Princess," he laughs, "what are you doing under there?" He sets the soft purple blanket on the couch and the animal plate with fruits, gummies & a juicy.

"Daddy gone a long time a-and baby try to find you!" He said with a grin. He pouted when he saw Phil shaking his head teasingly. "Oh, you're so cute." Phil muttered under his breath.

He picked him up again and set him on the bed. Sure he was heavy but Phil the fact that Dan was a bit shorter then him, only by a couple inches though.

Once they were settled on the couch, Phil grabbed the remote. "Daddy my stuffie!" Phil groaned inwardly. He was comfortable! But regardless, he got up.

He returned with Dan's 2nd favorite stuffed animal, a pale yellow duck that was quite soft and a juice box. "Thank you." The boy whispered, cuddling into the older man's chest. Phil smiled and he just really loves Dan and gosh, he's so adorable and cute and nice and sweet and good in bed-um, what?

"You're welcome angel. I love you."

Dan responded with a small kiss to his neck since he couldn't reach his lips or cheek.

The couple fell asleep to a Pixar movie that Phil couldn't quite remember the name of. But that's okay because he was mostly paying attention to the boy in his arms, the one he loved with all his heart.

~fluff, that wasn't edited again oOPS! i miss the wifi :( it's been like a whole week and makes me sound like I have a problem but whatever.

anyways, do you guys have any requests for what I should write? idk, i want to please you guys! my most beautiful readers. i'm secretly trying to get this to a thousand. it's at 952.

Okay Bye. Maybe Not. I Hate When People Do This. Don't You? Like, Why? Anyways, Seen Any Clowns Around? I Hope Not. I Moved, Wow! Yup, Literally Across Town. Yay! I Hope You Are All Having A Beautiful Day.

Goodbye My Littles And Daddies and Mommies and Readers.