Toy room (madi)

The toy room was a dark red color with two beds, two poles, a table and three closets filled with whips, chains, dildos, vibrators, clamps, leashes, and lubricant. Their was only aloud two groups of people in the groups could have any number of guys it was 600$ per person for three hours of being with one girl and if you wanted more than one girl it was an additional 500$ for each extra girl. Most people their would decide what they wanted a few days in advance so we new what we'd be doing. The first guy was alone and wanted both me and madi for 3 hours. He looked kinda young compared to most guys here he looked to be in his mid 20's. When he first walked in he introduced himself saying, "hello, ladies I'm Alex. What are your names?"
Madi answered first saying, "I'm madi." With a sweet smile trying to act innocent to try and get him to go easy on her. I then said, " I'm Taylor, what would like for us to do for you today sir?" He then answered, "Taylor, baby call me Alex." I responded, "Well Alex what would u like today?" " well ladies, I think it be better for it to be a surprise, now both of you up on the table." We both got undressed and hopped up onto the table and put our hands and feet into the cuffs connected to the table. He got out two blind folds and tied them around our eyes, I never really liked being blind folded because I wouldn't know what was happening and couldn't brace myself for what was going on. I hear him moving stuff around and arranging things on the table around us. I was trying to figure out what he would be doing when all the sudden I feel a dildo roughly going into me, it caught me by surprise as I moaned a little. Alex then laughed a little to himself enjoying the fact I moaned. I heard madi gasp and I'm guessing he did the same to her. You could hear him lightly moan as he was fucking us with the dildos, pushing them in roughly and fast. I could hear madi moaning, she always fake moaned she thought it made the guys go easier or something. All the sudden I felt him pull the dildo out, I was waiting for him to put it back in roughly and forcefully again like most the others do but this time he didn't. He untied me from the table but kept the blindfold on, grabbing my hair roughly and pulling me to him, I screamed as he pulled my hair dragging me off the table. It felt like he was ripping out my hair. I could hear him undoing his belt and his pants, I hated this part especially when being blindfolded and not knowing what he was doing. He cupped my face with his one hand opening my mouth and he put his whole length in my mouth telling me to suck. He was huge and I was gagging as I was sucking him. I couldn't fit all of him into my mouth but he still had ahold of my hair and was trying to make me go further and deeper as I was gagging. I then heard him demanding for madi to get up off the table, he must've untied her before me but never got her to do anything yet. He let go of my hair and pulled off the blind fold, now demanding madi and I makeout while he went to grab something. It wasn't unusual for guys to ask this, they really liked it for some reason. We obeyed just as we where taught and we where kissing wondering what he was going to have us do. When he came back to us he had a double sided dildo, I looked at him shocked, I didn't even know that we had one of those in hear. I'd never used it before. But madi didn't seem surprised I wonder if she's used one before. I didn't even know how it worked and he was handing it to me. I froze not knowing how it even works and madi must have gotten the sense because she grabbed it from me and then unexpectedly pushed me onto the bed next to us and shoved it in me I gasped as she put it in because it was huge she then got on the other side and was riding the dildo every time she went down on it I could feel it pushing further into me making me moan. While we where both on the dildo he completely removed his pants and demanded for us both to suck him. It is hard for two girls to both be sucking one guy at a time and we ended up licking his shaft and madi went down lower and was sucking on his balls, he was moaning and gasping wanting more he grabbed my hair again and forcefully shoved his whole dick down my throat repeatedly. He kept doing this for what felt like forever and I was praying it was over soon, he was was making my throat sore from how deep he was going. He finally stopped and I was so relieved until I looked at the clock and he still had an hour and a half left. This was going to be a long night. He then wanted us to sit on him as he layed down, one on his dick and the other on his face. He damanded I go on his dick and madi was so happy cuz she loves riding any guys face. I slowly got into him, he was so big I could barely fit him in me, I moaned as I went down as his dick was hitting my g spot. I started riding him and he put his hands on my hips trying to get me to go faster, his hands where so big he was controlling exactly how fast I was going. Making me go faster and faster, he felt so huge inside me it hurt but it also felt so good. Madi and I where both moaning at this point and our faces where so close together. And then we where kissing while he was fucking me. It felt so good he was so big and I could feel his dick start to twitch inside of me meaning he was about to cum. I was about to get off and suck him so he could cum in my mouth since he wasn't wearing a condom but he protested not letting me move off him holding me their. I protested saying he wasn't wearing a condom but he ignored me only going in faster and harder. I moaned and I could feel him cumming in me. The warmth of his cum all inside me. I had to admit he felt amazing in me and after he'd pulled out I missed him being inside me. He made me lay down on the bed while he was finishing madi and after a few minutes she had came all over his face. He then got up dried his face kissed us both and said stay here I'll be back in a minute and left the room we where in. Leaving me and madi clueless laying on the bed naked.