❌✖️Chapter 10✖️❌

Start bij het begin

"Daniel!! Please tell me you just came back to see me?" She asked sweetly and I shook my head. "Can I hug you? I know you were really sensitive about touch last time I saw you." I nodded and she lightly wrapped her arms around me and I put my good arm around her. "I meant to ask, why did you stop coming to therapy?" She asked.

"I don't know, I guess I got better." I lied. Derik and Laura made me stop going because they didn't want me to seem abnormal. We both pulled away and she smiled sweetly.

"I can take you back for a check in if you want." She said and looked down to see Aria hugging her leg. "Aria! It's been forever since I've seen you're sweet little face!" She said excitedly and picked her up. Phil came up behind me and placed a hand on my waist and I jumped. "Who is this?" Elizibeth asked skeptically.

"I'm his boyfriend." Phil said happily and I couldn't help but smile at the sound of it. Elizibeth looked at me with a bit of concern.

"It's nice to meet you, only family is allowed in the exam room though. Aria, do you want to come back?" She shook her head and grabbed Phil's leg. "Okay." I followed Elizibeth into the exam room. "Okay, do you want to take off your shirt or put on the gown?" Elizabeth asked and u obviously chose the gown. (Skip the visit.) I walked out with my arm in a sling and Phil looked worried.

"Don't worry, it was only dislocated." I said quickly and Phil hugged me softly.

"You scared me! Did Chris really do this?" Phil asked worried and I nodded. He can never know. I pulled away from him and he held onto my waist. "Can you please come to dinner with my family?" Phil asked and I looked over at Aria and she nodded.

"Okay. I'm sorry for lying." I muttered and we all walked out to Phil's car. 2pm. "When are we going?"

"Around 4 to 4:30." Phil said sweetly and we got in. Phil delicately grabbed my hand and we started heading back to the house. I took off the sling and tried to move my arm. "Dan, don't take it off! It needs to heal."

"It makes be more of a vulnerable target." I mumbled and folded it up. We got to the house soon after and Zoe was there and she smiled when we walked into the door.

"Hey Aria." Zoe smiled and Aria skeptically looked at her. "Do you want to go Ice skating with me and my friends?" She asked and Aria perked up and looked at me.

"You should go, but be careful." I smiled and Zoe and mouthed a thank you. Aria went upstairs and got bundled up and they left soon after. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" I asked and Phil smiled at me.

"Can I have some water?" Phil asked and we walked to the kitchen. I grabbed two glasses and started filling them up. I felt a pair of hands on my hips and I jumped a little. "When did you get so thin?" Phil said, lightly gripping my hip bones.

"I don't know, I just went on a diet." I said having a hard time concentrating. I turned around and handed him a glass of water. I slowly sipped mine and he drank his quickly.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked trying to get of the topic. He nodded and we walked into the living room and I turned on the TV and sat down. Lucky jumped up and laid across my lap. Phil sat down and wrapped his arm around me. I looked through the movies and Phil stopped me on Annabelle. "I get scared easily!" I protested and he smirked.

"That's the point. I can protect you." I gave in and pressed play. I leaned in closer to him and tried to ignore the pain. By the end of the movie, I was practically on top of him. He lightly kissed my shoulder and I tensed up. I looked over at him and I just wanted to throw myself on him, but I'm terrified.