A special Misson

(WARNING!! THIS IS A BDSM FANFICTION!!! Also this is my first SM Fanfiction, I wrote it because of the reward of a friend of mine. I hope you enjoy it, even though it's not this good!)

It had been two years from now, since William had become the boss of the London department... Every day he was dealing with the same things, paperwork, creating new lists and a bunch of employees, who weren't able to do the easiest jobs. Perhaps he was treating them a bit too rough, but he just couldn't stand undisciplined behaviour. It was something he deeply hated from the bottom of his heart. Why? Because, intemperate persons were always a risk, they weren't following the rules and their behaviour was always unpredictable! That's why he was always punishing his workers so hard, when they were disobeying. A lot of them thought, that he was only a robot, without feelings, who was always working, but that wasn't true. Actually there were other things he enjoyed quite more, like reading, cooking and...

Quickly he shook his head, he was drifting off again... He had to focus on the papers in front of him! Sutcliff hadn't finished his work, like usually and now it was William's job to do that instead of him. Frustrated he sighed, this lazy, dirty minded redhead was the reason for the older Shinigami's sleepless nights! He couldn't impress how much he wished, to be able to punish Grell for all his misbehaviour. Desperately he wanted to make him shut up and only raise his voice, when he was asked something. Somehow he wanted to train him to be an obedient, loyal pet. Unfortunately, the rules, William's beloved rules, were forbidding that. He never had hated one rule so much like he detested this one: Rules of a Shinigami life, Paragraph 3, Article 65: "Punishments are only allowed, when they are justified and not excessively humiliating or painful." Angrily, the raven haired men threw a few papers down from his desk, only for sighing afterwards and starting to pick them up, already regretting, that he had done that before.

Finally, he was done with his papers and put them aside properly. Tiredly he looked at the clock and frowned, when he noticed that it was already 1 am. At least with all this overtime he was doing, he once would be able to take a lot of vacation, when he thought he needed it. Unfortunately, he couldn't think of that in the near future, since Grell was only getting in trouble and Ronny wasn't working at all. For a moment he pushed his glasses up and rubbed his eyes, they had dark rings under them. One day, he'd risk it all and fulfil the redhead's wish, the thing he was always begging for, William would give him all his attention, but not in a good way, leastways not for the smaller one... Since he had finished his work a few seconds ago, he allowed himself to drift off in his fantasies.

William closed his eyes and the red haired Shinigami appeared in front of him, he was kneeling on the cold floor, nearly naked, his eyes lowered to the ground, since he hadn't gotten the command to look up yet. Lightly his body was shivering in fear and he held his hands behind his back, waiting politely for the next order. It was so realistic... Grell's white skin, covered in sweat, looking like porcelain with diamonds on it, while his fire-red hair fell messily over his shoulders and back, hiding the soft shivers, that were running up his spine, whenever William moved. His flawless thighs and knees, being pressed together tightly and his cute, feminine ass, barely covered from the red stringtanga, which the naughty Shinigami always wore. William felt a burning desire grow inside of him, making his whole body heat up and his pants get tighter with every second, he kept losing himself inside of this imaginations. Suddenly he froze and shook his head quickly, he had to stop thinking about those things! It would never be possible and he had to life with that! Nevertheless, he felt frustrated and the urge of touching himself, for making the tightness of his pants vanish, was so seductive at moment. But he was in his office, he couldn't do this here. So, he stood up and hope that it would just go away after a bit of time, like always. After he had fixed his black tie and suit, he took his briefcase and death scythe and then left his office. He locked the door of his office, hearing the click-noise that always proved him, that he was really done for today. A rare and small smile scurried over his face, but vanished, when the erection in his pants throbbed painfully. Fortunately, his pants weren't so small, so it wasn't noticeable for others, also at this time nobody was in the office anyway.