✨Done✨

Carmen P.O.V-
I feel really bad for not checking on India yesterday, she's my main bitch and my best friend. I'm pretty sure she's mad at me for not making sure she's ok and not calling her to ask if she wanted me to drop and pick her up from work,but I was busy. Of course I'm fucking Brandon on the low and if your asking isn't Brandon and Liv together? Yea, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Right?

Anyways its Tuesday morning and I'm bout to surprise India with some breakfast since I'm picking her up and since she never eats cause she don't have any food at her house. After I finish getting dressed in a white shirt that's not buttoned up, Jean booty shorts, and a red plaid flannel and my high top chuck Taylor's I'm ready to go. A lot of people think I dress or act like a hoe, I don't,I'm just prepared for the dick at all times.

 A lot of people think I dress or act like a hoe, I don't,I'm just prepared for the dick at all times

India P.O.V
I get a text from Carmen saying she's on her way, I sigh not really in the mood to deal with her or her childish antics nor her lame ass apologies. Yea everybody messes up, but all she does is bring me food apologize and acts like everything is a ok when to be honest it not.

But of course being the good person I am accept her apology and move on with my day not letting that one thing mess it up. I finish putting on my clothes and wait for Carmen to get here.

I hear carmen's horn honk from outside, I fix my clothes as I travel to her car

I hear carmen's horn honk from outside, I fix my clothes as I travel to her car. Once I'm in the car she pulls out of the drive way of the extremely ran down house and speeds off. She looks at me with an apologetic face, as I get ready to toon her out while she apologizes.

"India it was selfish of me not to check on you when I know your hurting and" blah blah blah is all I hear.

"And I'm really sorry, do you except my apology?"

"Of course I will, everyone makes mistakes and you were probably trying to fight the hoe and forgot about me, it's okay." I say not really meaning it Obviously, she was somewhere skipping class sucking someone's dick or doing the nasty wasty under the stare case.

She takes a sigh of relief and hands me a bag of McDonald's with a huge smile. It was my favorite, a sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle, with a hash brown, and a large Carmel frappe. Even though I'm small I can eat the same portion as a 6 foot basketball player, and also lets all admit McDonald's Carmel frappe is better than Starbucks, am I right? Of course I am.