CHAPTER 10

Abhay's POV
College campus, 8.00 am
..........................................
I parked my Mercedes in college parking lot . I can't really understand why my so called mom and dad are taking their fake parenting so seriously. They are making me attend college lectures like any parent would make their inobedient child to go to school.
I walk past the campus heading to the basket ball court only to find some young naive teenagers engrossed in chatting. I also overhear some of them with the help of my supernatural hearing. There's nothing but gossips about latest makeup products, tv serials and yeah...handsome hunks like me!!
The basket ball court seems crowded. I wonder what's cooking here!!!  As far as I know there's no  sports activity scheduled for now. Then what's the crowd for???!!
My curiosity seems to make me go through the crowd and I'm quite taken aback...in fact shocked to see what's going on there!!
A boy named Angad has been mimicking what happened last night!
A girl named ruhi standing in middle of  the court while Angad pretends to save her from a monstrous truck coming towards her just by stopping it with bare hand.
As soon as the act stops every one standing there gives him a big hand. Angad seems to be overwhelmed with the appreciation but his expressions changes just as his eyes caught mine.
I could scan his face tell undoubtedly that he knows who it was!!!
This Piya!!! I saved her life...she could not even keep this incident within herself for even a day!! How ungrateful she is...and how foolish I am to save this stupid chick's life!!!!
I'm gonna sue her for this.........

Misha's Pov
…………………
Damn it....where's Piya??!?
I badly need to give her this good news.
Mrs. Dasgupta has made some changes in the play's script and now this play will not only be only romantic tragedy but also a musical one.
Yes the Romeo needs to sing now!!!
Bravo to my Paanchi..!!! What a great move she has played!!!!!...
I'm sure this moron Richand has got nothing to with music stuffs, while my best buddy is the college rock star.
Which means Kabir's in and he's out!!!
I'm sure Piya would be crazily happy hearing this news because no matter she speaks or not I know that she likes Kabir, or loves??!
Who knows?!
I need to talk to her personally now.

Piya's Pov
College library
………………………
Hell......exams!!
It has been only a week since I came to this college and already the exams has started.
I have to appear in a test exam after today's lecture when I really don't feel like studying.
I haven't even met misha and the gang until now for this.
It's been 5 mins left for today's first lecture and so I hurriedly go and  start arranging the books I have scattered.
Just then....
Someone grabs my hand and pins to a corner.
It none other than Him.
We are in such compromising position that I can smell his scent making me breathless.
Yesterday's memories starts flashing through my mind then.
He's been fuming in anger staring me like if he  could he'd eat me raw.
But why??
:what the hell Abhay? Leave me alone...
:leave u?!  Like seriously?? How can u expect me to do so after knowing what u have done??
I got kind of puzzled now. What's he talking about?
:excuse me?! What have I done ???
:u insane girl!!! You told everyone a story that you made up about a mystical saviour and got that spread like rumors and u are asking me what have u done??
I am so surprised now. One second ago he was talking like I had caused serious harm and now he just  tells me this!?! How can just telling this thing to someone can be crime anyway???
:omg! That's a very good one(laughing on his face like I've heard a joke or something) and fyi it happened just yesterday and undoubtedly I didn't make it up!!!
:cool! (Holding me closer and trying my best to jerk him off) It was real r8?? Then how will u explain the fact that a human has stopped a mighty truck just by one hand other than calling yourself insane... Huh?!

His cool breath brushing over my face seems to make me numb. My mind is weaving a thousand word for a befitting reply when none seems to make it to my lips.

But he just continues....
:listen you work less and absolutely worthless chick....don't u everLike seriously dare to interfere in my matter!!! Wanna be smitten by my charms you're most welcome. If I ever hear you spreading rumors about me...then be ready to face the worst of me. Cause being a life saver is not all I got!!
He rushes out of the library then when I'm still stuck to that place holding a shocking and completely speechless expression......

Rehearsal hall, 11 am
....................................
The exam was awful as expected. I couldn't even concentrate the whole time when He was all over my mind. His bitter words and baseless threats seems to ring like bells in my head.
How could he just threaten me?! How did I not speak?! I was never this weak and vulnerable to anyone.....
Right now I'm sitting on a bench waiting for everyone else to show up. It's our first rehearsal for the play none seems show up till now.
Just then I notice paanchi and the gang entering with all the cast and crew. She clapped her hands as there's some announcement to make . Misha comes and sits beside me silently.

:attention everyone there's and announcement to be made. Keeping the capabilities of our competitors and of course for making our work the most astounding one important changes have been made in the script. The play Romeo and Juliet will be a "Romantic tragedy musical drama" and so anyone in the cast should be well equipped in music stuffs.

Every one then claps and shouts with joy!!! A smile seems to spread over my lips knowing the outcome of this very decision.
Just then thudding of heavy heals is heard which grabs the attention of all to the entrance. There He is.....our Romeo!!!!!
Abhay:(pointing towards paanchi) you summoned me???
Paanchi:yes Mr. Richand. Mrs.D has made changes in the script which has ultimately made our play a musical one. You're the lead.... And so u need a well accomplishment in music. So tell me Abhay... Can u sing??
Abhay:huh...!!!Beauty with brains right?? We'll, I must appreciate it's a very good way to patch up with ur boyfriend!!
Paanchi:my personal matters are none of ur concern. Just answer my question "Can u sing??? "
:give me the lyrics...
:errrmmm... What?!
:just handover me the lyrics I said.
Paanchi's face falls while doing so. Things didn't go just as she planned!!
Richand then goes to the stage with that paper in hand. He makes the mike stand ,places his phone in front of it, switching on the kareoke.
After that such a thing happened that we almost forgot to move from our places.
Richand started to sing!!!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

My heart always looks out for a whisper of yours
Come face to face with me now
My life has become restless on hearing your tale
Make my life easier
Do a favour on me
My rest and peace are lost somewhere
On hearing about your pain
My beloved ,O my beloved
My heart is crying
Tears in my eyelashes are for a concrete reason
My heart is full of grief my beloved.....

( the words he were giving into tune then is kind of telling me that it is like his own story. The emotions he's been portraying on his performance are so real that tears seemed to storm through my eyes. I was feeling so restless and drowned in his voice......
.

.......my heart was sinking in an unknown grief)

I held u in my memory
Just like a flower inside a book
You'll always remain in my heart
And like a fragrance in my breath

You burn in the night
And take the shape of a face
You are like a broken star to me
You awaken me from sleep
You are like an ocean submerged inside me

(Something must have been tormenting him for long. Whenever I looked into his eyes they reflected so much pain that I feel like I'm the reason behind it!!!
These words are not only some song's lyrics and these emotions he's been showing are not for some damn performance. The surely have some story behind them. It's lot like he has lost someone he loved.)

In my chain of thoughts you will always remain
My beloved, O my beloved
What's day and night for me?
If I hear a sound of footsteps anywhere
It seems as if u are there my beloved.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Everyone's so shocked and like still submerged in his heavenly voice that they've forgotten to clap. My head is spinning with overflowed emotions and cheeks are still drenched with crying.
Why am I so affected....when I should just hate him!!!!!!!!
Abhay then smirks evilly at Panchi's face ,handover her the lyrics and goes out of the hall leaving his phone behind.