CHAPTER 2

The Stranger's POV
Jungle,  1.30 am
……………………………………
We thought  some animal might have fallen on the trap. I went there to check it, when a stupid human fell on me. I couldn't  see her face because of the moonlight, but I'm very sure she is not from this place. The natives are not so crazy to come to the jungle at this hour as there are rumors around here about wild animals.
I took her onto my arms. She was in shock and staring me like hell. Although I couldn't  see her face but her eyes were visible to me. Her baby brown eyes had something in them and it was making me feel uncomfortable.
I compelled her to go to sleep. She started struggling with her eyelids to keep them open.  But my compulsion won at last and she fell asleep on my arms.
I was confused what to do with her. I couldn't  take her to them. They will surely kill her or quench their thirst from her. I had no option but to leave her there. But what if something happens to her???
I gathered some dry leaves under a tree and laid her there. I also covered her with a shawl. Looks like I need to be there all night to keep her safe.

Piya's POV
Jungle 6.00 am
……………………………
I woke up as the morning sun touched my face. I discovered myself lying on the bed of dried leaves covered by a shawl. How the hell I came over here??
I remembered about the guy last night. Did he bring me here??? Did he do something with me??.... But I was completely fine.
I searched for my bag and phone. May be I left there last night. I still couldn't  digest the fact that I slept in a jungle whole night and yet I'm still alive. What if some wild animal have attacked me?? Or what if something else have happened to me?? How could that guy with blue eyes left me here.....all alone in a jungle??
It was already 6 am and I need to reach the hostel as soon as possible. I was out the whole night. I really don't  know what to say when they would question me about last night.
I grabbed my bag and started walking. Thank God I managed to come out of the jungle and some tea stall man showed me the way to my hostel.

College Hostel, 8.00 am
............................................
The warden's questions really fucked me up. At last I had to lie that I stayed last night at some friend's house. I called at home and mom and dad were  very tensed as I hadn't informed them about my arrival yesterday. How could they know what I had gone through last night!!!!
I have kind of freshen up now and now I need to rush to my college. The admission  needs to be done at sharp 9 and I really don't wanna mess that up.

Mount College, 8.45 am
…………………………………………………
I was kind of nervous then. New place, new people, new college and all the new faces around had somehow grown an unusual feeling in me. However I needed to find Principle's office for my admission. So I approached the girl in shorts to ask for the way.
:Hey.. I'm just new in here. Can u please........
I couldn't  even finish my sentence  when she slapped me. I was so shocked by her actions that I forgot to speak.
:sorry...pal.. I had to do it. It's because of this bimboo.. I don't rag newabees normally...
And I was in such a rage hearing the "rag" word that I also did it. Yes , I slapped right on her face.
:you know what??? I'm not sorry for this...and I'm not someone whom you can rag and just walk away.
My action might be totally unexpected for her but her reaction really stunned me.
:wow.. Dude you are amazing man. Before today no new student had such  courage man. You have impressed me. By the way I'm Misha.
She pulled out her hand toward me and I just couldn't  resist to hold it.
: hi I'm Piya.
:wow.... Such a beautiful name.
Said a boy standing apart.
:ermmm.... Piya he's Kabir, the lover boy....
:oh...hellooooo.... Nice to meet you.
:nice to... No not actually nice... it's a great astonishment to meet you. You know before today Misha has never been so friendly with people.
:yeah... And that's because no one has dared to slap Misha before today.
Said Misha with a chubby face.
And I  had just loughed  it out.
But Kabir was surprised.
:what slap??  Really??
:yeah. And it was only because of your precious  T.
:T??... What!!!
:who's T??
:T means Tanushree Ambolkar ,bimboo...gossip queen....makeup ka dukaan...anything u call her.
And Kabir just  protested.....
:Misha....!!!!!
:what???.... Ow sorry.... Piya T is Kabir's girlfriend  too...
:ow.. I see... Anyways guys I'll  catch up with you later I need to go to Principal's office now.
:for admission right??.. Let me show you the way.
:yeah sure let's go.