Airplane Rides (one-shot)

Santana hates plane rides because she can't use her cellphone and some stranger will be sitting next to her. As she goes to her seat she saw a bubbly blonde girl with blue eyes sitting by the window whom she's suspecting to be her seatmate during the whole ride.

As she settles on her seat, she feels eyes watching at her. One of the things Santana hates is people staring or even daring to look at her but hey she couldn't blame them she's attractive and all but she still hates it and mostly she hates making eye-contact with people, it just gives her the creeps.

She faces the blonde girl who's staring at her and she gives her an incredulous look "What?" she asks with a hint of annoyance on her voice

The blonde just smiles , doesn't seem to care in the kind of voice Santana just gave her "Nothing you're just really pretty" she says sincerely.

Santana's eyes just widens and just shakes her head, ignoring the compliment of her seatmate.

/

It's been 3 hours and Santana fell asleep the moment they took off. She starts to stir when she feels a lot of movements besides her. She groans and she opens one eye to see what the blonde might be doing now.

The girl has her headphones on and the music is blasting so loudly t thaSantana could hear some of the lyrics and the girl was dancing on her seat, eyes closed. Swaying her hands there and there and her legs are like kicking something from the ground.

With that, both of Santana's eyes are now open and she takes a look around, trying to see if anyone was watching her seatmate and thank god they were all asleep. She turns around to the blonde and she yanks the headphones from hear.

"Hey!" the blonde was startled from Santana's actions and she looks at her confusingly.

"Stop dancing like an idiot!" Santana hisses

The blonde was taken aback about what Santana said and she seems to be hurt. Santana was about to close her eyes again when she saw the blonde pouting and is on the verge of crying.Are you serious? Santana thought then she sighs.

"Look I'm sorry, I just don't want anyone seeing you like that" Santana says.

The girl's pout fades and is now replaced by a smile. "Why? Aren't I good? My mom said I'm a great dancer don't you think so?" she asks

"Yeah..sure..whatever" with that Santana slumps back on her seat and closes her eyes yet again.

/

Santana has been on the plane for 7 hours now, she's reading a magazine while her seatmate eats. Santana never liked airplane foods, she think it's disgusting and well it doesn't taste so good so she never bothered eating whatever they gave to her.

"Aren't you gonna eat yours?" the girl next to her asks

"Why do you care?" Santana asks coldly, not bothering to look up from the magazine she's reading

"Nothing it's just that what a waste though, the airplane chef worked hard for this and you're just not gonna eat it, he might get disappointed" the blonde says

Santana quirks an eyebrow and puts down the magazine she was reading on her lap. The blonde was looking at her with a big grin on her face. Does this girl ever stop smiling? Santana thought

/

It's been 9 hours since she's been on the plane and thank god her seatmate finally fell asleep. She was listening to Adele on her iPod when she looks down on the floor and saw a pink bag with unicorns on it,in front of the blonde girls' seat. Must be hers Santana thought