〖 𝙲𝙷. 𝟷 || 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕-𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 〗

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

It all started with a girl.

Honestly, he really wanted to sleep longer.

Who cared about school and responsibilities and socializing and just being a decent human? All of that required getting out of this beautiful cloud humans call a bed? Oh, if only people didn't find it insane to marry inanimate objects. Seriously, don't people marry for love, at least most of the time? This is true love right here.

Why must she take it away from him?

"Karma-kun, I know you are having a dramatic inner monologue about your bed with specifics I do not wish to know about. That will not stop me from trying to wake you up so please save us both the trouble and at least sit up."

The sheets ruffled and a fluffy mop of red hair finally peeked out from the blankets. A slender young man with pale skin and short red hair emerged from the duvet, clearly disgruntled at being woken up.

"Angel-chan~ why~? It's Saturday; it's too early to be awake."

Meet Akabane Karma, a third year middle school student from Kunugigaoka Junior High School who is currently suspended. Though not for long as he returns to school this upcoming Monday with his childhood sweetheart.

"It is 9:30 in the morning, Karma-kun. Your bath is ready along with your clothes. Please get ready while I prepare breakfast."

"Continue speaking like and anyone would think you're my maid, Angel-chan."

"I would greatly prefer if you had said that I am more akin to being your wife rather than a mere maid, Karma-kun."

"But you didn't say the bath-food-me thing."

"If your brain can conjure up such foolish jokes then you are awake enough to bathe."

Cue groaning from the sleepy redhead. Unfortunately, two hands stopped him from flopping back into his haven.

"Up."

"Koizumi Aimi, you will be the death of me."

"I would hope so. I will be very angry if you let someone else kill you when you have been mine since we were kids."

Entering Koizumi Aimi, the childhood sweetheart of one Akabane Karma who is also a third year middle school student from Kunugigaoka Junior High School. Like Karma, she is also currently suspended and will be returning this upcoming Monday.

Karma gave a small chuckle before finally opening his beautiful mercury eyes and scanning the beautiful sight that blesses him every day when he wakes up. Before him is a beautiful young girl with friendly, soft, blue-gray eyes and long, black hair reaching her lower-middle back that is tied in a half-up half-down do with her left side bangs left as is. She is fair-skinned which shows she spends a fair amount of time outdoors.