23

A/N OH MY GOD I CANT BREATHE YOU GUYS AFE THE BEST I JUST HIT 10K OMFGG. ILY GUYS MORE THAN ANYTHING ASDFGHJKL❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Troy dropped Louis at school today, ensuring that he didn't speak to that fag.

He saw that Louis looked around, before hugging Harry, both of them pressed chest to chest tightly.

Troy huffs, getting out of the car, storming over to where Louis was standing.

He grabbed Louis out of Harry's grasp, slapping him clean across his face. Harry's mouth was wide open as he saw Louis' eyes welling up in tears.

He wipes his cheeks softly, making him stand behind, to show that Harry would protect him. "Don't touch him." Troy said, glaring to where Harry's hands were softly cupping Louis' tear stained face.

"Me? You don't have the right to touch him, let alone fucking slap him!" Harry says, disgust clear on his face, he stepped forward, being over an inch taller than Troy.

"You don't scare me, faggot." Troy says, gritting his teeth. "Believe me if I see you both even look at each other, I will not hesitate to send Louis away from here." Troy says, nostrils flaring. Harry goes to take a step forward but he feels a soft tug on his sweatshirt.

He turns around, eyes softening as he sees Louis' face. "Harry, he's not joking. He'll send me somewhere." Louis whispers, knowing what measures his father would take.

Harry closes his eyes, taking a deep breath before just walking away. Troy grabs Louis' wrist tightly "I will send you away from that guy if you don't get your act together." Troy says, walking back to his car, harshly driving off.

Louis heard the first bell ring, running into the building.

-

During lunch, Louis asked Harry and Zayn to join him, Liam and Niall. It was awkward at first, the boys barely had spoken before. They soon became more friendly and didn't question Louis' decision.

It was middle of lunch when Louis and Niall went to the bathroom. "Niall, can I tell you a secret?" Louis asks, biting his lip as his nerves caused goosebumps to appear over his arms.

Niall just nodded, already having an idea of what Louis would say. "I-I-uh well I'm gay." Louis whispered out, feeling slightly conscious of what Niall would say.

Niall just pouted, "I thought that you were going to tell me a secret." He said, smiling when he saw Louis' lost expression.

"I already knew that, ever since you and Harry started talking I noticed a difference." Niall says, a duh tone in his voice.

"Oh." Is all that Louis says, surprised but nonetheless happy that he has an amazing best friend.

Louis went to sit next to Niall but rolled his eyes when he saw that Niall had spread his legs out, taking both the seats so the only seat left was next to Harry.

Harry smiled "By the way, I'm pretty sure that Zayn likes Lima." Harry says, Louis coughing slightly. "First off, what? second of all, It's Liam." Louis says, biting back a smile at Harry's mistake.

"Yeah, he always says that Liam could choke him with his muscles and he wouldn't mind." Harry says, taking a few fries off Louis' plate and shoving them into his mouth.

"You're so messy." Louis says, smiling fondly at Harry. "You lovee me." Harry says, scrunching up his nose slightly. "I simply deal with you." Louis responds, looking up to see Liam and Zayn staring at the two boys, eyebrows raised at their sudden closeness.

Niall was just eating, as expected.

-

In chemistry, Louis saved Harry from mixing the Sodium hypochlorite and ethanol. "You're so stupid, why would you even think of mixing them?" Louis asks causing Harry to shrug.

"They look pretty together." He says, looking at Louis "Like you and me." He added, Louis' cheeks brightening. He just said that he was feeling rather warm when Harry teased him.

Maybe Harry was right. Those two chemicals were like Louis and Harry.

They look pretty together.

But many people forbid mixing them together.

A/N: oooh that ending though, once again, thank you so much for 10k, I have no words. Please vote and comment!