01

Chapter 01 (edited)

Louis huffed, tugging on his suit, his parents were invited to another 'cultural get together' which was truly the most boring thing Louis had ever experienced. There were no people his age and he felt so left out but his father dragged him along, saying that they had to maintain a good status in town. Louis put on his formal shoes, before running downstairs.

He knew that his mother would take at least another half hour to get ready so he jumped onto the couch, making sure his father wasn't going to come downstairs before turning on the TV. He wanted to watch the modern shows but his father was against them.

He heard footsteps approaching him and quickly turned off the TV, cursing himself when he realized that he forgot to change the channel. His father walked up to the couch, sitting down with a grunt and turning on the TV to watch his 'cultural' show, which basically implied that living your life as you please is the worst thing a man could possibly do.

Louis tried not to look suspicious when glee was playing.

"Who was watching this garbage?" He asks and Louis hesitantly shrugs.

"I don't know, maybe the provider changed it by accident." He said and that was the stupidest thing that ever came out of Louis' mouth, but somehow his father believed him.

On the screen, Kurt and Blaine kissed and his dad immediately changed the channel, a look of absolute distaste appearing on his face.

"Disgusting" he muttered, shaking his head and Louis frowned because honestly he kind of shipped Klaine.

Louis' mother finally appeared, apologizing for her tardiness and they all get into the car.

-

Louis yawned, he was so bored, he was in the 'kids room' that was full of 4-year-olds. They were all watching a 'scary' movie about a demon barbie doll. How stupid was that?

Louis put his head in his hands before realizing that this movie was probably the only one his father would let him watch so he decided to keep his thoughts to himself and try to watch it.

-

He took back what he said. That demon barbie was terrifying, Louis was in bed, twisting and turning, afraid that something was going to pop out of the Television. He always thought that he would be scared of horror movies but now, they were keeping him up at night, afraid to close his eyes for even a split second.

He then vowed to himself to never watch another scary movie again. Suddenly Louis' mind averted to the school's bad boy. Louis did go to private school but there were still rebellious kids, like Harry Styles.

And Louis had no idea how, but he found himself drifting off to sleep with the thought of curly hair, green eyes and oddly beautiful tattoos in his head.

A/N: sorry about the short chapter, but yeah... and Klaine for life!