08

vik walked back into his dorm, slumping down to his desk. his bathroom door mysteriously opens, showing a fuming simon.

"what the fuc-"

"why'd you go see harold?" simon spoke. vik pursed his lips, rolling back his shoulders.

"who told you?" vik questioned, rubbing his nose. simon glared at him, rolling his eyes.

"does it matter?" he said, pushing vik up from his small desk chair.

"i don't know okay, the only person that actually hangs out with me is jj or him." vik confesses, dropping on his bed.

"we're always around, but you always push us away."  simon retorted, vik scoffed folding his arms.

"that's because your always with that prick." vik spat, taking simon off guard for a second.

"what the fuck did you just say?" simon said, anger flowing through his body.

"you heard me." vik said, staying close to simon's fuming body. simon's anger takes over him, making him square vik in the cheek.

vikram fell, holding his cheek tightly and backing up on the floor.

"if you ever talk about josh or ANY of my friends like that, you'll regret it." simon yelled, storming out, leaving crippled and slightly crying vik.

vik held his cheek as he used his sleeve to wipe his tear falling from his face.