*-*

"Maya, finally." Zay greets, pulling her into a hug as they walk into Farkle's 'cinema room'. "We were about to start without you guys." he says pulling her along with him to the rows of seats.

Everyone else was already there, Farkle and Smackle were spread out along the seats with a blanket thrown over them, Riley and Charlie were whispering to each other while they watched something on his phone, Avery, Alex and Tristan- who Maya didn't know would be here were sitting next to Riley and Charlie, Alex on her phone while Tristan and Avery were laughing loudly with one another and lastly her eyes landed on Lucas who was sat in a row by himself looking at her with a bucket of popcorn in his lap. He sent her a small wave before turning his attention to the blank screen.

"Paul start the movie!" Farkle yelled out and the lights in the room dimmed until it was dark enough. Zay moved to sit next to Lucas and Maya guides Noah to an empty row letting him go in before her.

The movie was a thrilling action that wasn't going to be in cinemas until next Friday but Farkle told his dad he wanted it and he got it.

When they were about an hour in Maya looked around and saw Smackle and Farkle making out and competing with them was Charlie and Riley. Alex was staring at them with a disgusted look on her face before she got up and moved down a couple seats. Avery and Tristan were watching the movie, Avery messily eating the popcorn and pushing Alex so she would move out of the way faster and Tristan whose arm was resting on the back of Avery's chair was smiled at him fondly before turning back to the screen. Two rows down, Zay was asleep and next to him Lucas was watching the movie while slowly sipping on his drink.

Maya turned her head to look at Noah who instead of watching the movie was looking in the direction of Zay and Lucas with squinted eyes. It didn't take a genius to figure out who his focus was on with the look on his face, almost as if he was trying to figure him out.

"Something wrong?" she asks turning to face him trying to speak over the heavy gunfire in the background but not loud enough to bring attention to them.

"Huh?" he asks turning to her with a startled expression on his face. She raises an eyebrow at him and nudges her head in the direction of Lucas and his eyes widen at her. "Oh, yeah. No, it's nothing." He shrugs.

"If you say so." she trails off turning her attention back to the screen.

"I was just wondering why anyone would do anything to lose you." He finally speaks up after a few minutes of watching the movie. "And why he isn't trying to win you back."

"He's trying." she says keeping her eyes on the movie but she could feel Noah tensing up at her revelation. "And failing."

"So he does want another chance with you?" he questions and she nods looking over at him.

"Yup." she says moving closer to him. "But I think I made it clear that there is nothing between us anymore and I have a boyfriend who I adore very much."

"You think?" he asks some of the tension disappearing at her words, moving closer to her and putting his hand on the arm rest between them.

"I don't know if his little cowboy mind understands everything I say." she shrugs and moves the drink from the arm rest so that she could lean over it to kiss him lightly. "Don't start stressing yourself about me and Lucas." she says when she pulls back. "There's nothing there, I'm with you now. Okay?" she assures him, reaching up to run her fingers through his hair.

"Okay."

*-*

"That was so awesome!" Avery exclaims for the hundredth time while he chewed on his pizza. They were now gathered in Farkle's room, the movie having finished a while ago.