Epilogue

4 years later

Lilian Burt fixed her hair in the mirror and smoothed her clothing. It was senior year and she couldn't believe she had spent years without her old friends she had known since preschool.

She checked her bag to make sure she had gotten all the text books she needed for her class. Some might ask why she would be doing this on Saturday but she was taking weekend classes at the community college.

Slinging her bag over her shoulder, she gave one last look into the mirror. Nobody from her high school were going to the classes. She had to make a good first impression.

"Sweetie you're going to be late! The bus is going to come soon!" Lilian's mom called.

"Yea I'm coming mom."

Lilian was going to head out of her room when she spotted the old camera. Lilian had a thing for photography and some of her new friends caught on. They gave her some of the latest cameras as gifts but she liked her old one. She used the new ones for good photographs. However, she liked using her old camera to capture memories, hence the camera was a memory itself. She sighed and carefully placed the camera into her bag.

Quickly she ran down the stairs. Her mom in the kitchen and her dad sitting with coffee. She kissed both of them on the cheek.

"Love ya!" She cried as she ran out the door.

Lilian didn't mind walking a few blocks to the public bus stop. It just meant more photographs. When she arrived at the stop, she stood against the pole and took out a book. Soon a blue and white public bus stood in front of her.

She climbed the few steps and dropped her card into the slot. She smiled at the bus driver.

Although it was Saturday, most of the one seats were taken. She didn't feel like sitting next to a stranger today so she took an empty two seater.

Quickly Lilian put away her card and book and took out her camera. As the bus moved, she began snapping away.

A few stops later a boy with messy black hair, green eyes, and a bag swinging off his shoulder came aboard. Lilian lowered her camera and stared at the boy curiously.

The boy put his card into the slot, nodded at the driver, and began looking at the seats. Most of the seats were taken.

Suddenly the boy turned to Lilian and they both locked eyes. The boy's green ones against Lilian's hazel ones. Then the boy began to smirk.

He walked right up to Lilian and gave her a big toothy grin.

"Hi my name is Nathan. Is this seat taken?"