Castiel. Pleasure to see you.

"How the hell did you two...teleport down here?" Dean was yelling. I simply ignored him and tended to a cut on Sam' s face. He flinched away from me, and I really tried to shake it off.

"Dean did you try and pray to Castiel?" I asked not even looking at him. I was trying to tune out the voices of the ghosts around us. Many of them people from my past I had tried to protect. 

"He doesn't exist. Why would try something like that?" Dean answered clearly annoyed with me. My frustration boiled over and I snapped. 

"Are you dumb. He told you we were going to be tested. This looks like quite the test, Dean. Duh." I yelled turning to face him. I was dumbfounded and Dean's stubbornness. I shook my head and sat down. Dean had looked really taken a back and I was started to feel guilty for my words. I cradled my head in my hands and tried desperately to tune out the voices of people I failed. 

"Cher, Ann, whichever. Why are you here?" Sam asked. I glanced up at him happy for the distraction. 

"You two are family. At least to me. I want to be here to help. I have seen evil. I want to fight and I know you do too. I want to do good." I replied. I glanced around. The voices have been quite for the last couple minutes and the silence was even more threatening. I glanced down at my watch and sighed. 

"Only twenty more minutes." I whispered. Sam looked happy and Dean just shrugged. I swear Bobby was asleep in the middle of the circle. My voice awoke the ghosts and  I cringed. 

"Ann couldn't save us. Ann  didn't try." they started chanting. They changed the name each time. I started to feel sick to my stomach by the fourth revolution. 

"Bobby couldn't save us. Bobby didn't try." The words didn't even affect the old man who was snoring lightly. I let my head drop back into my hands and I tried to hum and push out the overwhelming guilt. The ghosts made it through ten revolutions before they stopped mid-sentence. I raised my head and slowly glanced around. 

I glanced down at my watch and sighed. The sun had finally risen. 

"They are gone." I managed to whisper. Dean shook Bobby who grunted as he sat up. 

"They gone?" He asked in his gruff voice. We all nodded and he walked out of the salt circle standing there for a second before seeming satisfied. I followed him making my way up the stairs and we both stopped in the living room. 

"Dean." I called out. Standing in the middle of the room was none other than Castiel. 

"What the hell do yo-" He stopped the second he entered the room. 

"Dean I am glad you survived this test." Castiel said his eyes sliding from mine. Sam had just now entered the room. 

"Dean don't kill her." Sam said rushed. I froze as did Sam when  he saw Castiel. Castiel's blade immediately was held to my throat. I felt it biting into my skin and my anger flared. 

"Castiel. Remove your blade or I remove your hand." I threatened my voice dripping in the seriousness of the warning. Castiel snorted rather cocky. I closed my eyes trying to keep my cool. I gripped my blade on my back and counted down from three in my head. 

I quickly pulled the blade and set it against Castiel's wrist sliding it down a little to draw the tiniest bit of blood. 

"Where did you get that?" He asked darkly. I grinned before quickly dropping it and glancing at Dean and Sam. 

"My name was once Ann." I said in a whisper. Dean and Sam didn't waiver. The blade pushed further into my skin. I could feel bead of blood dripping down my neck and into my shirt. 

"Ann is dead. After Micheal removed each of her wings he cauterized the wounds. Then he simply left her to die at the Gates. She was gone after three days." Castiel stated. He also explained some things to Dean and Sam. 

"How many wings did Ann have?" Sam asked picking up on Castiels wording. 

"4" I replied instantly. Growing tired of Castiel's blade I removed mine from his wrist and one quick motion disarmed him. 

"How did you?" Castiel started but dropped it when I turned away from him and lifted my shirt. I quickly removed the sheath for my knife allowing him to see the parallel scars. Both Sam and Dean cringed away. 

"Those mean nothing." Castiel stated turning away from my and turning to face Dean. I blinked letting my shirt fall. 

"Cas, that's pretty damning evidence. Plus with the Lilith situation ealier, I would say she is telling the truth." Dean said as he scratched the back of his neck. I smiled. Castiel on the other hand nearly gave birth on the floor. 

"YOU SAW LILITH." He yelled. His eyes sparked blue and I flipped my blade in my hand taking a better throwing stance. 

"Yes we saw Lilith. I had it under control." I lied casually. Sam snorted and I sighed giving him a glare. 

"Just like you have Sam under control." Castiel said whirling on me. Now I glared at him but let my blade drop after a second. 

"Control me?" Sam asked. I bit my lip ans shook lightly knowing the next words out of Castiel's mouth. 

"Your addiction to demons blood should have been controlled a long time ago." Castiel said turning to him. I cringed. 

"It wasn't my place." I whispered. Castiel gave me a look that said otherwise. Sam was shocked for less then a second before he got angry. His rage quickly turned on his demon abilities and his eyes turned a funny color. I stepped in front of him giving him a warning look. 

"Sammy." Dean whispered clearly hurt. His voice cut through me but I stood in front of Sam like I was unaffected. Bobby who had been watching this unfold, but silent, finally spoke. 

"How do we help." He asked firm. Castiel waved to me. I cringed but spouted off the facts. 

"He has to be cut off cold turkey. Three days should do it. It won't be fun." I answered.