Lilith

Lilith. Fucking Lilith. That was the demon I was staring at. If I had wings the feathers would have already ruffled and I would be struggling to hide who I was. Lilith had possessed the body of a little girl. A little blonde girl who was wearing a pink dress covered in blood. 

"I am so glad the Winchester brothers are here. Sam you have such an important destiny. You will break the last seal." She sang out. She smiled and danced a little bit before stopping and staring at the three of us. 

"Daddy will walk again." She giggled. I knew the little girl laugh and act was her pretending. I swallowed hard. My hand rested on the knife strapped to my back. Lilith's eyes slid to mine and I shifted. I struggled to show no emotion. 

"Why do you look familiar?" She asked suddenly serious. I shrugged although internally I was screaming. 

When Lucifer began making his demon army he forced me to met his favorite creation. Lilith. Of course, at that time, she was wearing someone else. I on the other hand had not changed. I was in my pure form minus a couple appendages. 

"You look like this angel brat Daddy loved." She spat. I shrugged and glanced at Dean slightly uncomfortable. 

"Lucifer was capable of love?" Sam asked confused. I sighed really wishing he wouldn't. 

"He loved a lot. He loved God, an that stupid angel. He also loved all the angels as family." Lilith growled. She certainly was pissed. 

"Cher isn't an angel." Dean said coming to my defense. I gave him a thankful look before turning back to Lilith. 

"Her name is Ann. The cross around her neck proves it. That was made with her Halo. Although, everyone thinks she is dead." She said glaring at me. I laughed a little. She sounded a little ridiculous, even if it was true. 

My eyes didn't waver from hers and she grinned thinking it as a challenge. Her eyes went to her signature white. Proved she was the first of the demons. Instinct wanted  to kick in and I nearly struggled keeping my eyes their normal color. She pouted before turning back to brown. 

"Ann, your no fun." She whined. 

"My name is Cher." I said with a steady voice. Lilith just shrugged. She waved to the three of us before humming a song and starting to skip away. She stopped and turned back to the three of us. 

"Oh and Dean. You won't be able to stop me. Sam will break the last seal. Daddy will walk free." She sang the last part. She continued skipping away. My brain clicked and I lunged for her, but she was already gone. 

"Damn." I whispered

"We need to go to Bobby's" Dean announced turning away from me and Sam. He looked frustrated and probably confused. We followed behind him and piled into the impala as Dean started her up. As soon as we hit the road he pulled out his phone and hit speed dial 3. Bobby's number popped up on the screen and I smiled. 

"Strange she thought you were some angel. I didn't think Lucifer was capable of love. Let alone loved some angel who is now dead. " Sam said as soon as Dean hung up. I turned to face him and opened my mouth to tell the both of them. I wouldn't be able to keep it from them for much longer and it's better to hear it from me. Dean cut me off. 

"If she was an angel she would be on her own." He grumbled towards the open road. My heart nearly stopped. I blinked and quickly shut my mouth. The brothers were some of the only family I had left. Other than the angel who saved me. I finally recognized his voice when I woke up on Earth. Gabriel. He saved me. 

"Oh come on man. She's family. She could be some serial killer and you know we could make it work. Somehow." Sam argued restarting my heart na d making me feel a little better. I gave him a grateful smile. 

"If Lucifer does break free from his cage then I Am finding this Ann and using her against the dick." Dean stated. I watched as his knuckles went white on the steering wheel. 

"What makes you think she isn't in Heaven hiding away? If I knew the devil loved me I would hide." Sam asked. Dean just snorted. 

"Cher, tell us about Ann." Sam asked glancing back at me. 

"After Lucifer fell, Micheal punished one more for his crimes. The angel Ann fell to his anger and had her wings removed as punishment. This was down in front all of Heaven for public shaming. After several days of agony, another angel relieved her of her pain by sending her to live with humanity." I said with no emotion. 

"That makes Micheal sound like a dick." Dean whispered. I laughed while Sam muttered a "no kidding."