Another seal. Another lie revealed

I sat stretched out on Bobby's couch reading. Dean had fallen asleep on the chair and Sam was fighting to remove a virus from his computer. It was quite and peaceful. Bobby was in his office going through some books of his own. 

Dean woke with a start. Sam and I glanced over at him before sharing a look. I marked my page in the book I was reading and put it down. 

"Dean you good?" I asked mimicking him from earlier. He rubbed the back of his neck looking a little perplexed. 

"Yeah, just another strange dream." Dean finally muttered, re-adjusting the book on his lap. 

"Did he say anything new. Maybe it can help." Sam asked clearly interested. His infected laptop forgotten. 

"His name is Castiel. He said we are about to be tested." Dean said looking up and meeting our eye. I bit my lip. 

"Cher, know anything about a Castiel?" Bobby spoke up from the door way. I was resident know it all when it came to religion. For obvious reasons. 

"He is the angel of Thursday. Does things his own way, but with always with good intentions. He is the youngest of the angels. Yet, like 2,000 years old. He was raised to be a soldier." I recited. I had only met Castiel once, but I could tell he would do things he thought right.

"Great. He is young and dumb. Probably trying to make a name for  himself." Dean grumbled. I sighed. I was only a couple years older then Castiel. I didn't have the chance to voice my opinions as I watched as a figure dashed up the stairs. 

"What the..." I started as I set the book down and stood. I turned and glanced out the window and saw one of my worst nightmares. 

All the ghosts from all of our pasts were coming. Sam had already dashed up the stairs yelling. 

"We need a shit ton of salt."  I said turning back to Dean and Bobby. Bobby picked up a fire poker and flipped it in his hand. Then he poked Dean to get up out of his chair. 

"I have a shit ton of salt in the basement." Bobby replied as he started in that direction. I followed carefully using my grace to try and protect us and weakly protect Sam. 

"Dean pray to Castiel. Maybe he will come and help." I yelled. I had to yell to be heard over the screams of all of our mistakes and people we couldn't help. 

"Do what!"  Dean yelled clearly confused. My eyes widened as the innocent little girl Lilith possessed skipped around the corner. She was still wearing the blood covered dress. 

"Can i tell you a secret." She whispered. her ghostly form looked right at me and grinned. 

"I know you failed to save me. Along with everyone here." She giggled before turning somber. I bit my lip and tried to quickly form my resolve. She turned somber. 

"Why didn't you save me? Ann why didn't you stop Lilith from hurting me?" She asked. My resolve broke and a tear slipped down my face. 

"She hurt me so much. I saw so much. Why didn't you stop her?" She asked. She didn't get to continue as Bobby hit her with the fire poker and she disappeared. 

Dean and Bobby continued towards the basement without question leaving me behind. I quickly caught up but stopped when Sam screamed above me. I caught Dean as he tried to rush past me. 

"Get the salt. I will get him. Stop anymore of them from getting to us." I yelled. Dean studied my face before nodding and turning back to follow Bobby down the stairs. 

I turned around and made my way back towards the stairs. I walked up and started searching through each bedroom. i found Sam pinned against the wall by someone I didn't recognize. 

"Why Sammy? Why couldn't you save me?" She screamed. I could as Sam broke down and started crying. He was apologizing and not thinking straight. I plucked a crowbar from the ground and swung hard. The girl disappeared with a scream leaving Sam to slump down the wall. 

"Sam." I whispered dropping the crowbar and edging close. 

"I couldn't save her. I didn't even try." Sam muttered looking up at me. 

"Sam, think of all the ones you did save. There are so many potential lives that you rescued by doing something you aren't even required to do." I said trying to reason with him. 

"Why couldn't you save me?" The little girl asked. I didn't even turn to look just closed my eyes to take a deep breathe. Which was interrupted short when I felt myself lift off the ground and slam into the nearby wall. No sound escaped my lips as I met the eyes of the little girl. 

"You didn't even try Ann. You let that scary thing with the white eyes hurt me." the girl whimpered. My eyes focused on the crowbar behind her. 

"Your right.  I didn't save you. I am sorry." I said. I flicked my fingers and watched as the crowbar flipped through the air and right through the little girl. I dropped to my feet and caught the crowbar. 

"How the hell did you?" Sam started as I fought to keep my breath. Constantly using my weakened grace was not helping me. 

"i am sorry I lied." I muttered before grabbing Sam's hand and teleporting to the basement. I dropped the crowbar and struggled to breath. Dean yelled and swung the fire poker. I waved my hand pulling it out of his hand. It clattered to the floor and I closed my eyes as exhaustion and weakness overcame me. 

Sam turned to vomit and I glanced at him. teleportation would do that to you. I shook my head and went to the bags of salt and grabbed a handful. 

"We only have to make it through till day break." i rasped as i drew a salt circle around us. Bobby jumped up to help. We both walked around the circle dropping salt three times before a collapsed struggling to keep awake. 

"Only until the sun rises." I whispered as ghost after ghost appeared in the basement.