Lucifer has fallen

Lucifer had fallen. The first of our kind. Micheal stood before me thundering. I was cowering away. 

"Admit it! He loved you and you loved him right back. I know it!" He yelled. Tears streamed down my face as I flinched away. 

"No, Michael. I promise. My love is to Father and humanity." I begged. I was shaking. Unable to hold my weight any longer I fell to my knees and did the only thing I knew. I prayed. 

"LIAR!" Michael screamed. I tried to shrink further away. I wished for nothing ore than to hide. 

"Please." I begged once again. My tear streaked face looking up to Michael. His focused on mine and contorted into one of pure rage. 

"You will be punished for your crimes." Michael boomed. A new round of hysteria overcame me. My eyes widened. I was truly frozen now. Unable to get to my feet when commanded Micheal dragged me up by my arm. 

He dragged me down the hall to the Gates. Most of the angels had been here all day waiting for Michael to talk about his beloved brother. 

"Ann will be made an example of. She loved Lucifer and accepted his sins." Michael yelled over the crowd. My shoulders sagged and my face lost any hope as I found the angry faces of my closest friends. 

My wings wee forcefully opened and I panicked, struggling for only a second to jump away. Others in the crowd jumped to the aid of Michael and forced me to kneel with my wings open for display. 

Unable to do move, I cried and begged for forgiveness. I closed my eyes as Michael described my supposed crimes. 

"For her punishment, I will remove her wings." Michael boomed over the crowd. My eyes snapped open and my head stained to twist and meet his eye. All I could think was why me? Why did Michael choose me? 

I once again let my head fall as I heard Michael remove his sword from his sheath. 

"Please. Don't." I hiccuped. Michael ignored my plea and sent me into my own personal hell. The pain didn't last long as I almost immediately felt the blackness envelope me. I sunk deep beneath its waters. 

I awoke only hours later covered in my own blood. I was shaking and cold yet my back burned. It felt red hot and I noticed the incredible lack of blood. The Gates were empty and dark. I cried  silently trying desperately not to move. 

I watched as the Sun rose and my friends began bustling about. I still couldn't get my self to move from my bloodied spot on the floor. I couldn't move as my friends spit, kicked, and stepped on me. Eventually, there couldn't be anymore tears and I laid in agony. 

This endless cycle of pain went on for three more days. Every time I tried to move away from the crowd they would push me back down. On the third night after everyone went to sleep, I sat up. I pulled myself to my knees and I began to pray. 

"Ann" A man's voice cut through my prayers startling me. My head whipped around towards the sound. I couldn't control the shaking that started. I could barely make out the figure as I squinted through the dark. 

"Please. Please leave me alone." My voice cracked and broke. I begged for the man to go away. 

"Shhh. Close your eyes. I will take you away from here." He whispered across the room. Anything was better then what I was going through. I looked down at the blood-stained floor below me. 

"Just don't hurt me." I whispered. I pinched my eyes shut. I listened as he took steady and sure steps towards my broken and bruised body. I flinched away as his careful hands gently picked me up. I felt the power as he opened his wings. 

"I would never." he whispered to me before taking off from Heavens Gate.