I've had enough of your shit (#11)

We had just gotten into home room when Travis got a phone call and went outside to answer it.

"So...... Have you got any new interests Aphmau?" I asked. "Sorta, I've gotten back into drawing again" she replied. "That's cool, what kind of stuff do you draw?" Vlayd then asked her. "I draw anime and other cartoons" she answered.

Travis finally came back into class, looking extremely upset and angry.

I wonder what happened on the phone call.

Once he sat down I asked, "What happened? On the phone call" I asked, worried. "My mom..... she called saying, my dad came back to her after he realised I was a mistake.......... they're disowning me...." Travis cried. "It's okay Travis, you've got me. We can get through this" I told Travis, hugging him.

"I'm sorry but I'm really confused what's happening?" Aphmau asked. We caught up Aphmau with the things Travis lied to her about, once we had told her I think she was horrified at what he'd been through. "I feel so bad for you guys.... If there's anything I can do to help you. Can you tell me? I want to make your life as good as possible" Aphmau ranted.

"Aphmau! Calm down!" Vlayd told her. "Sorry" she apologised.

The rest of school was actually alright; Ivy, Katelyn and Lily left us alone, Laurence said Garroth's going to move in with him, I helped Genix plan their wedding. Just over all alright, not the best day but definitely not the worst.
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry again for the extremely short chapter The next chapter will definitely be longer as it's easier to write in Travis' POV

Kyle