The New House (#7)

"Mornin' Zaney. You ready to get out of the hospital?" Travis asked me.

I slowly opened my eyes to find. Travis, Garroth, Vlayd and I boy with light brown hair and blueish greyish eyes. He looked about Garroth's age.

"Yeah! I'm ready to get out these hospital robes there fucking uncomfortable. Who is that?" I answered before asking another question pointing at the boy.

"Oh- he's Laurence my friend and Garroth's "boyfriend~"" Travis snickered.

"He's not my boyfriend Travis! We're just really good friends" Garroth yelled.

"Sure. Then it wasn't you two that were making sex noises last night" Vlayd laughed.

"You heard that?" The boy, known as Laurence said embarrassed.

"Oh- no I didn't actually I was just joking. You just admitted to fucking my brother" Vlayd explained.

"Crap...." Both Garroth and Laurence muttered.

"Well, Laurence I hope your dating my big brother or we're going to have to have a serious talk" I told Laurence.

"Don't worry, Garroth was only nervous to say we we're dating" Laurence smiled.

"Good. Now....... Can we go home yet?" I asked them.

"Sure, your clothes are over there on that chair and we'll just sign you out" Garroth answered.

The boys left me to get changed out of my hospital robe and into my normal of a grey striped hoodie, mask and black skinny jeans. I walked out my room and into the reception where the rest were.

"Yeah! Your finally finished, now after a few minutes drive we should end up at our house" Travis told me.

"Great......" I trailed off.

Get to go to school, with stupid people (not the people I live with and their boyfriends/friends but other people.) like Aphmau!! Why did I say cheerfully? Why am I having a conversation with myself? Why AM I ASKING MYSKEF SO MANY QUESTIONS?!??!!

"Earth to cupcake" Travis said, waving his hand in front of my face.

Really? Cupcake? That's my nickname..... Ohhhhhh this is so embarrassing. It's such an adorable nickna- wait he might like me? Nah he probably doesn't. Wait say something.

"What?" I said in a monotone voice, after the few minutes of me thinking.

"We're here, cupcake" Travis smiled at me, while he spoke.

"Alright..... Why cupcake? Why is that nickname?" I asked him, getting out the car.

"I chose the name cupcake because your cute~. Like one of those cartoon cupcakes" Travis explained, also getting out the car.

"I'm not cute. I'm fierce. Like a T-Rex. Rawr" I argued like a five year old.

"Cupcake. That just makes you more cute~" Travis smirked.

Travis and I, argued about wether or not I was cute or fierce. Well actually it was me being massively flustered from Travis calling me cute and denying it. I was extremely sure I looked like a tomato, from all the flirting.

"Fine I'm cute. Can we leave it now?" I asked him, giving up.

"Course' cupcake" Travis said, making me blush more at the nickname. (If that was even possible) and walking into the house to find. Garroth and Laurence making dinner for everyone, Vlayd, Harvey and Amanda playing some Unraveled or whatever the game is. While playing the song Unravel. Travis' dad....... Well I don't know where he was.

"Travis. Where's your dad?" I asked him.

"Work probably. He hasn't been home since your brothers and Laurence came here" he mumbled.

"Oh- okay. Ummmm, can you show me the room I'm in? So you know. I can move this stuff" I asked him, changing the subject

"Yeah! Sure, we're both staying in my room just so you know" Travis told me, picking up half the bags. Full of my stuff.

After Travis, easily taking his portion of my stuff to my room, before helping me carry my portion up the stairs. We could unpack.

Time skip to after packing and dinner time because who wants to read about un packing.

"Dinners ready" Laurence yelled.

"Yeah!! I'm starving" Travis said leaping off the chair.

"You coming?" Travis asked.

"Uhhhhh...... No I'm not that hungry" I told him.

"Come on. You look like a twig, you gotta eat" the albino haired boy said, literally dragging me down the stairs.

Lasagna was for dinner. Which is good, cause' lasagna is my favourite food.

"Garroth said. You don't like to eat much and that your favourite meal, is lasagna so I decided to make it so you'd eat more" Laurence explained to me.

"Oh...... Thank you?" I thanked, Laurence in an unsure tone.

"Now eat. I've never made lasagna so I want to see if you like it" Laurence urged me.

"Done" Garroth snickered.

"Did you like it?" Laurence asked him.

"It was..... Amazing!! I wouldn't of eaten it all in three minutes if I didn't like it" Garroth answered, Laurence.

"Result" he cheered in reply.

"It is actually really nice" I told Laurence taking another bite of my meal.

"I agree" Travis and Vlayd, simultaneously said.

"Yeah!" Laurence smiled.