The Clown Prince and Princess of Crime sped down the roads of Gotham City that night, enjoying every moment of havoc they created.
Grenades being thrown, homes set on fire, gunshots echoing throughout the alleys.
Hours upon hours of havoc they created that night.

Around 5 am they finally got tired. Well, Harley did at least.
Joker could go days without sleep. He's done it so often. Too often.
He sped his way down the streets, turning sharp corners towards home.
That's when he noticed how quiet it was. Other than the purple Lambourghini engine, there was no sound.
Joker glanced towards Harley to see she was sound asleep, curled up in her seat with her smudged red lipstick and a few dirt smudges and ashes around her face and on her shirt, as well as some blood stains. Her hair was still down, even though it was pretty messy.

"No wonder it's so damn quiet," J mumbled to himself, looking back at the road speeding past a red light as they got closer towards home, laughing quietly.

**

- HARLEY'S POV -

"Hello, baby.."
I haven't heard that beautiful angel's voice in God knows how long. All I knew at that very moment was that this was real. I didn't have to dream about it anymore. I didn't need to pretend.
My puddin' was here. Went through all kinds of shit. For me.
For me.
Just for me.
He tossed down a rope as it hung below the helicopter him and his henchmen hijacked. I had the biggest smile on my face, and he had the look of desire as he stared into my eyes breathing heavily.
"Come on, baby."
I removed my jacket and tossed it behind me, running and taking a leap of faith as I locked my eyes onto the rope.
I just reached it as the helicopter began flying away, and I waved to my squad feeling a bit of regret for leaving them but immediately replaced that thought with happiness and desire knowing my puddin' was literally right above me.

I saw his hand reaching towards mine as I grabbed it and he pulled me up with his muscular arms. His touch exhilarated me and sent butterflies throughout my whole body as I found myself right in front of him.
He was here. In person. Staring at me with temptation.
"Puddin!" I choked out through tears, smiling genuinely as he suddenly grabbed me and pulled my body right into his as his mouth connected with mine, and I put my tongue in his mouth making him purr and moan loudly. I put my leg up and he held it while groping my upper body, claiming me as his.

He took his lips off mine and stared into my eyes, our faces centimetres away from each other.
"You got all dressed up for me?" I said with my arms around his neck and his arms snaked around my waist.
"You know I'll do anything for you," he said with that sexy deep voice that always turned me on. He licked his lips  and whispered into my ear.
"And by the way.. I've got some grape soda on ice and a bear skin rug waitin'."
I smiled about to reply until Frost interrupted.

"Boss, we've got a problem!"
Puddin' growled as the helicopter suddenly got shot and set on fire in the front.
"This bird is baked," he growled looking at me.
"No.." I whispered.
"Okay honey.. It's me and you," he said  reaching towards my hand.
"Let's do it!" I replied smiling.

That's when the helicopter shook, and all at once I found myself falling, seeing my puddin' on the copter yelling my name with his arm out, fire slowly inching towards him. I felt the tears fall down my face as I hit the rooftop, doing somersaults and quickly getting back up running with all my strength I had left towards the helicopter until I stopped, watching it spiral in all directions into a building exploding in flames.
My whole life crashed around me as I fell, collapsing with burning tears running down my face.

He's gone.
The Joker is dead.

-

I felt aching in my heart as I found myself sitting up in bed sobbing, burying my face in my hands as I felt muscular arms wrap around me and rub my shoulders.
I looked up behind me to see his face as he had a worried expression, analyzing me.
"Harley, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" he said with his comforting voice as I tried to stop crying.
"..Just a bad dream," I said quietly, hugging him as he leaned back laying down. I snuggled next to him wiping tears off my face.
"What happened?" he asked, still with  a slightly worried voice.
I traced his tattoos with my finger. "When you rescued me in the helicopter.. And I fell out then thought you died, that I lost you forever.." I said through sniffles.
"Aw, pumpkin, I'm right here," he assured me looking into my eyes sending butterflies through my body.
"..Yeah," I said happily as he kissed my forehead and sighed. I hugged him tighter and he purred turning towards me and putting his leg around my body. I giggled, caressing his face and leaning into my puddin'.

He cupped my face in his hands and looked at me with a serious face.
"We don't need to worry about the past mistakes. There's no time to sulk about the ones you made. That we all made. I'm here now, and that's all that matters.
Now, put a smile on that face for daddy.."
I obeyed, smiling and hugging my puddin' while he moved his face closer to me.

"I'm here.." he purred, kissing my neck and gently biting, giving me a hickey to show the whole world that I was his. I moaned loudly with pleasure.

After he stopped he rested his head on my chest, and I ran my fingers through his perfect green hair.
"Last night was amazing, pumpkin," he said through purrs.
"Sure was, puddin'," I replied, slowly moving on top of my Mr. J. He laughed quietly and sat up, caressing my shoulders. I looked at his lips then his eyes as he understood and kissed me passionately. We fell back down with me on top of him as he smiled and took off his boxers, making me bite my lip with temptation as he watched me remove my clothing and snuggle on top of him.
He instead had a different idea in mind, licking his lips and groping my whole body as I moaned and wanted to kiss him so badly.
He entered me and my mind exploded into a climax of fireworks as I couldn't wait anymore and kissed him passionately making him crave me more than before, making all his moves more and more rough.

An eternity later we fell asleep and when I woke up he was running his fingers through my hair, his body right up next to mine.
"That was your reward for last night, Harls."

------------------
Another chapter, whoo!
I like to try to publish a chapter as soon as possible, this one took a couple days longer, but I wanted this to be a longer chapter.
Hope you like it though!
I didn't want the bat to show up just yet.. maybe next chapter? :))

Please comment suggestions because I'm kinda running out of ideas at this point ^-^
I really want this to be a long book though, so suggestions would be very helpful!
Thanks!