Chapter 17: Letting it Out

Dogwonder: Hello people! Welcome to another exciting chapter of Remember Me? Staring Audry Marvell!

Audry: Thank you for the introduction Author!

Dogwonder: No problem!

Audry: I would like to thank everyone who helped me get this far! Detective_Neru who made the cover! My senpai Nya who got author into writing Fairy Tail fanfiction and all you readers.

Dogwonder: Um, It's a little too early for that since we're... Still... You know... Not done yet.

Audry: Oh.

Dogwonder: Well, let's just start.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes narrow at her words. "How much do you know?"

"Everything. Like how far your love for Wendy really goes." The mirror smirked.

I clenched my teeth and tried to keep the anger flaring up within me down.

"Oh? Should I continue?" The reflection me cocked its head. "Well, you didn't really leave Wendy to look for work. You left because you got tired of her. You couldn't handle taking care of her."

"I was six! What kind of parents fuc*ing leave you and make me! A six year old take care of a baby?! I had no idea what to do!" I screamed letting everything out. "Six year olds are supposed to play and have someone take care of them and have someone ask if their okay! No one did! So yeah! I left!"

The mirror seemed unfazed by my outburst. "So you took a dragon over your baby sister."

"I had a mother again! Of course I would! Do you realize how close I was to breaking?! Acquaney saved me! From everything!"

"But it doesn't stop there does it? After Acquaney left you searched everywhere for her and that's when you met her."

I shock my head. "Don't."

"You were walking-"

"Don't."

"And you came across a pond-"

"No no no no no no no no no."

"And you saw-"

"No!" I slammed my fist into the mirror and it shattered. I was breathing heavily as I watched the broken pieces fall to the ground silencing the voice.

I slowly removed my fist from the wall and looked at it.

Calm down Audry. Remember Acquaney's teachings.

I breathed in and out. Then I started to dance like I would always do whenever I encountered problems. Dancing had become a drug for me that numbed all my pain and helped me overcome my problems.

Acquaney the past has been shoved into my face without any mental preparation. I need to get over it. Please. Please. Help me.

I found no words from Acquaney and my steps faltered.

Come on. Please. Please. Help me.

I couldn't find any words again from Acquaney and tears streamed down my face.

"Please." I whispered. "Please."

I felt myself breaking inside, but I took a deep breath and continued to dance. Soon I was swept up in my dancing and all was forgotten. After a few more steps and I came to a halt.

"Everything is fine." I smiled. "Everything will be okay once I find the others. Especially Wendy." I felt my smile twitch a little, but I maintained it's form.

I then began to search for a way out from underground.  I went down different hallways before I managed to catch a smell from outside. I ran towards that direction and was met with a wall with a crack in it.

"Hopefully this won't bring the place down." I muttered. "Water dragon's roar!"

The wall was blasted away and I stepped outside. My eyes were forced to squint as I was faced with the drastic difference in lighting. They soon adjusted however and I looked around at the surroundings trying to figure out where I was. I was in a forest and I turned to see I had come out the side of a building.

"Okay. Probably still near the place so it should be easy to get back. Just have to track down the group." I thought aloud.

I started to sniff around for them. I soon picked up on Lucy's scent of strawberry and vanilla and followed that scent. The scent lead me up to the top and to a huge hole in a building.

"Found them."

I stepped through the hole and watched as Erza picked up a mirror from an unconscious man with the rest of the team around them. I silently walked up to the group and peered down at the man.

"Who did that to him?" I commented.

Everyone turned at the sound of my voice and looked at me surprised.

"Audry!" Kettle and Wendy yelled and hugged me.

"What happened?!" Lucy asked.

"You wouldn't believe what Gray-!" Natsu started before Gray shoved him.

Gray cleared his voice. "Looks like you're okay."

"I am glad to see you safe Audry."

I nodded and I explained to them what happened excluding the mirror. They in turn explained what they did while I was gone. We then left the house and gave the mirror to the requester. Everything seemed back to normal except what I was feeling inside.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dogwonder: Audry left Wendy?! Audry lied about what happened?! Do you think what Audry did was understandable or not?

Also, what do you think the mirror was about to say before Audry broke her?

New mysteries are appearing! What will happen now?

Vote, comment, and share!